Game... ON!!!


      • GM changes topic to 'Day Two'

<GM> * Everyone, give me what you plan on doing while you wait it out in the motel. *

  • Johnathan cleans his guns
  • FenixHawk goes to the office and tells the manager we will need room 12 for two nights as well, and not to send housekeeping to any of his rooms.
  • Nova replaces used up bullets in his spare clip.
<GM> * Fenix: The dwarf gives you the okay and charges another 120 nuyen to your credstick. *
<GM> * He flirts with a short blonde dressed like a schoolgirl in pigtails. *
<GM> * She leaves as you talk with him. **

  • FenixHawk checks out her ass.
<GM> * She's a hotty. *
  • FenixHawk smiles at her.
<GM> * A very firm, smooth ass. The wind kicks up and you see she's wearing no panties. *
<GM> * You get chub. *
<GM> * She catches the bus. *

  • FenixHawk itches his nuts.
  • FenixHawk then moves his creds from the credstick he was using to another credstick. So the credstick with the three rooms on it now has 0 nuyen, but another credstick has the money on it now.
<GM> * Tada! Certified Credstick fraud at work, Fenix.
  • FenixHawk goes back to room 24
<FenixHawk> "Room 12 is thrashed. Thanks."
<Johnathan> "Any time"
<FenixHawk> "You don't get to use my credstick ever again."

  • Nova gets his 4hrs of sleep to 'charge' his sleep regulator.
<GM> * You all spend the next day in a circle jerk or whatever it is you like to do. Azreal keeps mostly to herself, staying in room 25. Allan remains high on dopamines, watching cartoons and bad kid's shows. *
  • FenixHawk lets one of his false SINs take the cred hit.
<GM> * Shit, this place doesn't check SINs. *
<FenixHawk> ((Good))
<GM> * Anyway, is there a watch? Who sleeps where and does what? *
<GM> * Azreal keeps room 25 to herself. *
<GM> * So you have two beds. *
<GM> * Allan is in one. *

  • FenixHawk dissassociates the old credstick with his false SIN, and crunches the credstick in the garbage disposal.
<GM> * Fenix, you destroy the KEY TO YOUR ROOMS. *
  • FenixHawk shrugs.
  • FenixHawk doesn't plan on leaving anyway
<Johnathan> "I'll take second watch."
  • Nova sleeps first, and then is free for 48 hrs to stay up and running
<GM> * Nova stays awake and vigillant. *
<GM> * Any special setup to the room? Who sleeps where? *

  • FenixHawk sleeps on the floor in between the two beds.
<GM> * Housekeeping comes on Saturday night. *
<GM> * It's a short, rotund little fat migrant Mexican lady named "Ezmerelda". *

  • FenixHawk sends her away.
<GM> * "Aye Carumba!!!" *
<GM> * She shuffles over to Azreal's room. *
<GM> * You hear Azreal squeel and let her in to clean the room. *

  • FenixHawk keeps the riot shield by the front door.
  • Nova stays generally away from Az, and tries to ignore the stupidity of shows that Allan keeps watching.
<GM> * Nova, you find you rather enjoy "Lain the Lephrechaun's Super-Happy Shamrock Fun Hour" *
<Nova> ?who's Lain the Leprechaun?
<GM> * Looks like an honest-to-God Lephrechaun doing a kid's show. *
<GM> * It's now Sunday. *
<GM> * Sunday passes uneventfully. *

  • FenixHawk keeps the rest of his equipment at the foot of the bed Allan is not in
<GM> * Johnathan cleans his guns. *
<GM> * Allan watches cartoons and sleeps a lot. *
<GM> * He lets you know how much he, "loves you guys". *

  • Nova lets him know how much he hates him.
<FenixHawk> "You kids stay away from me lucky charms!"
<GM> * "Yeaaaah man...You're sooo funny! 'I hate you, fraggin' breeder', EHhhhahahah! Yer such a great guy." *
<GM> * Where do you keep watch at, Nova? *
<Nova> ((usually in the room with the mark, sometimes I go to check around the motel and get back))
<GM> * Do you use the room's one chair to sit by the window? *
<Nova> ((I sit beside the door, on the floor, listening for footsteps))
<GM> * Okay. *
<GM> * Johnathan I presume uses the chair and table for his guns. *
<Johnathan> ((yeah))
<GM> * You both hear people coming and going throughout the day. *
<GM> * Around 8pm you hear some heavy footsteps outside the door. *
<GM> * There is a knock. *
<GM> * #Tat Ttatatatatatatatatat. *
<Nova> ?how many are there?
<GM> * Just the heavy footsteps *

  • Nova draws his gun and stands up.
  • Johnathan puts his guns away quickly.
  • Johnathan keeps a hand on his SMG.
<GM> * Nova: You pull your shit, Johnathan hides his. *
<Nova> ?what are the walls made of?
<GM> * Cheap plaster. *
<GM> * Fenix? *

  • FenixHawk stands up and looks out the window.
<GM> * Fenix: You look out and see Ezmerelda standing at the door. *
<GM> * #Rat tatatatatatatatatatat.# *
<FenixHawk> "No thank you."
<FenixHawk> "No cleaning, aqui."
<GM> * "Housekeeping." *
<GM> * #Rat tatatatatatatatatatat. *
<GM> * She doesn't hear you from the window, apparently. *
<GM> * The window doesn't open. *

  • FenixHawk speaks louder at the door. "Do not disturb."
  • Nova yells at the door, "NO THANKS, WE DONT WANT ANY!"
<GM> * "Que?" *
<FenixHawk> "Adios!"
<GM> * #Rat tatatatatatat. # *
<GM> * Ezmerelda: "Housekeeping..." *

  • FenixHawk shakes his head and points to Allan.
  • FenixHawk draws his gun.
<GM> * "Hey man...I could go for some pizza right now!" *
<GM> * Allan ejaculates that cute nugget of information. *
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatat.#
<FenixHawk> <sub> "I don't like this, cover the mark."

  • FenixHawk points to the riot shield.
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatat. #
<FenixHawk> <subv> "Just watch him and hold that"
<Johnathan> <sub> "Roger."
<GM> * "Hey yooo, this is Eeezmerelda...Housekeeping..." *
<Nova> "You want me to open the door or just shoot her?"
<FenixHawk> "NO! ADIOS!"

  • Johnathan moves infront of the mark and draws his SMG.
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatat. #
<GM> * Roll perception Fenix. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 5 0
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 2 4 3 3 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Looking through the peephole against your better judgement, you see a pair of headphones around her ears. *
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatat. #
<GM> * "Hallo...Housekeeping..... *
<FenixHawk> "Fuck."
<FenixHawk> "Just wait, she'll leave in a minute."
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatat. #
<FenixHawk> "Headphones."
<GM> #Rat tatatatatatatatatatatatatatata.#
<Johnathan> "Fuck"
<Nova> "Or not, they might beat her for disobedience"
<GM> #RATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAT#
<GM> ((this is an experience i had recently in texas))
<Nova> ((haha))
<Johnathan> "Can't we just kill her and stash her in room 12?"

  • FenixHawk opens the door a crack and throws out 10¥
<GM> * "Housekeeping...." *
<GM> * She looks up at you as you toss the script out onto the balcony/walkway. "Clean your room?" *
<GM> * She rolls her R's. *
<FenixHawk> "NO!"
<GM> * "Que?" *

  • FenixHawk slams the door shut.
<GM> * "Aye Carrumba!!" *
<GM> * You hear a string of curses in Spanish. *

  • FenixHawk throws out 10¥ more.
<FenixHawk> "How much longer do we need to keep you around, Allan?"
<Nova> "He said he had a flight on Monday."
<GM> * Allan: "What?" *
<FenixHawk> "Monday? Where?"
<GM> * "Yeah, I got a flight on Monday night...Guy I know flying me out of the Ute Nation...About 2 hours south of here." *
<GM> * "Little airstrip there." *
<GM> * "You know guys...I love you." *
<GM> * "You, you know that, right?" *
<FenixHawk> "Thanks."
<Nova> "Anybody got a map? Where exactly are we to get him?"
<FenixHawk> "What time?"
<GM> * Allan: "Huh? Time?" *
<GM> * "Yeah, 9 o'clock." *
<FenixHawk> "A.m.?"
<GM> * "Naw...at night, man." *
<GM> * "But I mean it, I love you guys." *
<GM> * You hear Ezmerelda 'ratta tat tat'ing on Azreal's door. *
<GM> * Azreal squeels and lets her in. *
<Johnathan> "We Love you, too. Now where the Hell are we taking you!"
<GM> * "Heh, I'll show you tomorrow." *
<GM> * "But I do, I love you guys so much that I'm gonna get dad to pay you better." *
<GM> * "What're you gettin' now?" *
<FenixHawk> ((date/time??))
<GM> * It's Sunday, 9pm. *
<Johnathan> "Shit we gotta keep him high..."
<Nova> <whisp> "yeah, we'll have to cut his drugs for him to think clear, that means he's gonna be screaming again... I HATE this job."
<FenixHawk> "10K each. Think you can get us more?"
<GM> * "Yeaahh man...fiffteen fer everybody!" *
<GM> * "Wooo!" *
<Johnathan> "Now you're talkin."
<GM> * "Now let's order pizza, I'm fuckin' STARVIN'." *
<Johnathan> "Sure you wouldn't rather have a hoehoe or ding dong?
<GM> * "Yeah man, I want pizza. Petey's Pizza." *
<GM> * "Hell, if I'm gonna die I want Pete...Naw man...Fuck Petey's!" *
<GM> * "I want Three Dwarf's Pizza, man." *

  • FenixHawk orders three pizzas and has them delivered to room 12
  • FenixHawk tells them to leave it outside the door
<Johnathan> "See, that room's coming in handy"
  • FenixHawk gets one with extra meat, another all veggie, and the last one with everything
<GM> * Fenix, you call and order pizza. *
<FenixHawk> "On it's way."
<Johnathan> "Meat man... that's what I want, no more soy crap."

  • Nova uses a few power bars from his supply before the pizzas arrive
<GM> * Nova, you crack open a Ghetto Power bar. *
<Johnathan> "Fuck.. Bring me a live cow I'll carve off what I want and ride the rest home."

  • Nova thinks about eating a cow...
<GM> * Suddenly from next door you all hear Azreal scream. *
<Johnathan> "This better be good and not a spider in the shower thing!"
<FenixHawk> "Stay here, I'll check it out."

  • Nova rushes out to see whats happening.
<GM> * From outside on the terrace comes another scream, "AYE! DIOS MIOS!!!" *
<GM> * Your window shatters inward. *

  • Johnathan hits the floor!
<GM> * Something big comes flying into your room at rapid speed. *
  • FenixHawk does his best to dodge it.
<Nova> ((flying cows!))
<GM> * Nova runs out the door. *
<Johnathan> "THE MARK!"
<GM> * Fenix, roll dodge. *

<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 1 2 11 5 +- Succes -> 4

<GM> * You sidejump off the bed as Ezmerelda comes hurling past you and slams into Allan's bed frame. *
<GM> * Johnathan, you hit the deck. *
<FenixHawk> "Get Allan on the ground, between the beds!!"
<Nova> ((flying roomservice, the 2060 flavor))

  • Johnathan gets up and moves Allen to the floor between the beds and draws his SMG, flicking the laser sight on and looking for something/someone to shoot.
<GM> * Johnathan starts dancing his lasersight around. *
<GM> * Nova, you rush outside. *
<GM> * As you set foot out the door you become aware of something very large in your peripheral vision. *
<GM> * Roll Reaction, TN of 8. *

<Nova> !dice 8 8
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 3 4 3 4 4 4 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Wow. *
<GM> * Nova. *
<GM> * As you step out the door, you're hit harder than you've ever been hit in your life. *

  • Nova ughs..
<GM> * Your world goes bright white as something collides with the right side of your head. *
<GM> * You're sent flying sideways about 10 feet down the catwalk. *
<Johnathan> ((looks like we may need that doc again))
<GM> * You skid to a halt on the concrete and take L stun. *
<FenixHawk> ?what do I see?
<GM> * Fenix, you and Johnathan see something big moves across the open doorway and dissapear. *

  • Nova tries to get up as fast and as controlably as he can
<GM> * Nova, you're still trying to see. *
<GM> * You hear Azreal scream again. *

  • FenixHawk draws one of his swords and his gun, ready for anything.
  • Nova blinks his eyes to regain clear vision.
<GM> * Ezmerelda lays on the floor and bleeds. *
  • Johnathan rushes up to the door, standing at the side of it, looking in the direction the thing went.
<Johnathan> ((inside the room still))
<GM> * John, you see the backside of a massive troll moving toward Nova. *
<GM> * Nova: You're staring at a rapidly approaching troll, about 9 and half feet tall...Olive skin, ram horns, tattoo's all over his arms. *
<FenixHawk> "Stay with the mark!"
<GM> * Fenix yells at Johnathan. *
<GM> * Init, everyone. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 3 3 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 3 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> ((15))
<FenixHawk> ((17))
<Johnathan> ((ok sorry and 11))
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 4 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 8 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 1 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 5 3 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((they gonna kill us.. ;)))
<Johnathan> ((let's hope not))
<FenixHawk> ((ah well))
<GM> * Nova, the mosterous troll rushes you and makes to roll your bitchass HARD. *

<GM> !dice 8 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 3 4 1 4 3 9 3 +- Succes -> 6

<GM> * Counter attack...back to 6TN. *

  • Nova gets up and prepares to fight him off, extending his spurs.
<GM> * Going for the gold... *
<GM> * Roll counter and pray. *

<Nova> !dice 7 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 4 5 5 4 4 +- Succes -> 0


      • GM changes topic to '#S-Run...This will hurt.'

<GM> * Nova... *
<GM> * Resist...
<GM> * Anyone wanna donate a reroll to poor Nova? *
<Nova> ((30D+++++?))
<GM> * Fenix? *
<FenixHawk> ((I can.))
<GM> * Nova, reroll and pray harder. *

<Nova> !dice 7 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 5 2 2 2 5 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> .....
<GM> * Nova, resist 18D. *
<GM> * Stun. *
<Nova> ((fuck...))
<GM> * I won't even add the +3 *

<Nova> !dice 17 10
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 4 3 2 4 4 4 3 2 5 4 4 14 2 2 2 10 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * Omg...*
<GM> * For the sake of fun, every 1 success for this fight is a stage down. *
<Nova> ((thanks))
<GM> * Nova, you hop to your feet and pop your spurs, ready to meet the meanest sonofabitch you've ever seen head on. *
<Nova> ?what's he armed with?
<GM> * His fists. *
<Nova> ((jesus...))
<GM> * You get pounded like a white virgin schoolgirl lost in a pedophiliacs convention. *
<GM> * The troll hits you with a right-left combo, then finishesd with a right uppercut, sending you flying back and impacting against the safety railing at the end of the catwalk. *
<GM> * The bars dent with your impact. *
<FenixHawk> ((OUCH!))
<GM> * M Stun. *

  • Nova ugh's again, feeling the pain..
<GM> * You feel it, all over. *
<GM> * +3 to all TN's now. *
<GM> * Johnathan, as you go to peek out the door, glimpsing the troll, you hear Fenix yell at you and you look back.. *
<GM> * This move saves your life as a throwing knife embeds itself in the door next to your head. *
<Johnathan> "FUCK!"
<GM> * Fenix, a Japanese man in a black jumpsuit wielding a katana comes leaping through the window. *

  • FenixHawk sizes him up.
<GM> * 5'9", armed, and pissed off. *
<FenixHawk> "You fuck with my room servant? Stupid motherfucker?"

  • FenixHawk rushes his ass with his sword.
<GM> * You engage in mortal combat. *
<GM> * Your attack first. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 16 4
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 7 5 2 3 2 1 4 4 3 3 5 4 2 2 4 2 +- Succes -> 7
<GM> !dice 14 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 2 1 16 5 5 3 2 9 5 2 9 4 5 +- Succes -> 9

<GM> * You go at it in a blaze of swordfighting fury. *
<FenixHawk> dmg resistance?
<GM> Yes.
<FenixHawk> TN?
<GM> 10M minus impact

<FenixHawk> !dice 7 7
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 2 2 3 3 2 2 +- Succes -> 0

<FenixHawk> karma that one

<FenixHawk> !dice 7 7
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 2 3 5 5 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> *... *
<GM> * You only have 3 impact? *
<FenixHawk> ((yeah))
<GM> * What the hell kind of swordsman are you?! *
<FenixHawk> ((/me is shamed))
<GM> * Re-resist, using 8M
<GM> no karma burn

<FenixHawk> !dice 7 5
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 1 9 3 3 3 2 2 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> ( karma? )

<FenixHawk> !dice 6 5
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 10 2 5 5 3 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * You engage in a singing battle of swords with the Japanese man, all your strikes being met with cold metal fury. He begins to best you, anticipating your every move until finally you let yourself open. *
<GM> * You know it's all over, you can almsot feel the blade plunging into your stomache. *
<GM> * Instead, you get a boot in the chest and he kicks you back, sending you onto the bed. *
<GM> * You realize he's toying with you, and it pisses you off. *
<GM> * Johnathan, you hear Azreal screaming, "No! Don't... please!!" *
<GM> * On you. *

  • Johnathan darts onto the catwalk to head into Azreals room, firing full auto at any bad guys I see on the way.
<GM> * Can't do both. *
<GM> * Pick. *

  • Johnathan unloads at the guy attacking Fenix.
<GM> * Damn, cold blooded. *
<GM> * Too bad for your record, Bladesinger...Him sword, Johnathan gun. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8 0
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 8 3 4 5 2 3 4 4 +- Succes -> 8

<GM> * What SMG is that? *
<Johnathan> HK227-s
<Johnathan> ((Laser site and silencer))
<Johnathan> ((retractable stock as well))
<GM> * Johnathan, you empty an entire clip into the man...Sending 28 rounds of hot lead death into the motherfucker, shredding him to ribbons. Your weapon clicks on empty... and Fenix, you think you're deaf now. *
<GM> * We'll just call you Mr. Overkill, John. *
<GM> * The former man is mushy pulp. *

  • Johnathan changes clips.
<GM> * Not yet you don't. *
<GM> * That's what we call actions. *
<Johnathan> ((ok ))
<GM> * Nova, on you. *
<Nova> ?what is my situation and distance to my opponent?
<GM> * Backed into the railing with your spurs out, and within melee distance. *

  • Nova springs off the railing into the troll's face.
<GM> * Roll them bones... TN of 7. *
<Nova> ((with spurs))

<Nova> !dice 5 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 8 5 3 2 3 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Cpool? *
<Nova> ((none left))

<GM> !dice 6 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 1 5 5 3 4 +- Succes -> 4

<GM> * Roll resistance, 18S. *

<Nova> !dice 11 10
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 9 1 3 5 5 1 1 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((I love this game))
<Johnathan> ((lol))
<GM> * Anyone wanna give Nova a karma? *
<GM> * John, you have one. *
<GM> * Fenix, you got one more too. *
<Johnathan> ((I'll give it him, sure))
<Johnathan> ((make it count buddy))
<GM> * Nova, you got another chance if you want to take it. *

<Nova> !dice 11 10
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 4 3 5 3 4 4 1 4 1 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova, in a fit of animal fury, launches out at the mountain of troglodite muscle. His spurs sing through the air, but comes crashing to a halt against a mammoth fist in his chest. *
<GM> * Almost comically, Nova goes from 60 to zero in .0001 seconds, as the troll drives him bodily against the catwalk. *
<GM> * Dazed, Nova tries to stand, only to have a barrage of blows rain down upon him again as he's pummeled into unconciousness. *
<GM> * Nova, you're down for the count for now buddy. Too bad you couldn't have stuck him only once. *
<GM> * The rest of you hear Azreal scream a scream of agony. *
<GM> * Fenix and John, you see a second Asian man in a black bodysuit, taller this time, leap in through the window. *
<Johnathan> ((can I turn him into a pencil as well??))
<FenixHawk> "He's mine!"
<Johnathan> "Ok."
<GM> * He has a SMG slung over his chest and a katana at his back. *

  • FenixHawk goes at him, with two swords this time
<GM> * He sees his slaughtered companion and draws his own weapon in defense. *
<GM> * "KIAEE!!" *
<GM> * Let's see what you're made of Bladesinger. *
<FenixHawk> ((I take it CP hasn't refreshed))
<GM> * Nope. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 9 4
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 5 17 5 3 3 2 5 5 +- Succes -> 5
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 3 2 3 3 4 4 4 +- Succes -> 3


  • FenixHawk shouts something in Sperethiel
<GM> * You catch him off guard with your attack. *
<GM> * You scream gibberish. *

<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 3 1 2 4 9 2 2 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * You engage in mortal combat...again. This time you come up clean, managing to find an opening as sparks fly from your respective weapons. You swipe in for a killing blow but only manage to nick his ribs as he backflips out the window. *
<GM> * Johnathan, one empty SMG, one screaming elven beauty in the next room. *
<GM> * ...Who the fuck knows where Nova went. *
<GM> * Allan screams about, "OH DEAR JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!! I'M GOING TO DIEEE!!!"

  • Johnathan drops the SMG grabs his Assault rifle, heading onto the catwalk.
<GM> * Your assault rifle is across the room. *
  • Johnathan reloads his SMG and heads to the catwalk then.
<GM> * You can do that, but you'll get no shot off and have no chance of getting to Azreal if that's where you want to go. *
<GM> * Catwalk only? Or into Azreal's room? *
<Johnathan> (catwalk)
<GM> * As you spin around the corner, you see a huge hulking mass of troll and what might be Nova's bloodied corpse beneath him. Already commited to your movement, you swing into the adjacent room. *
<GM> * In the room next door, Azreal lays on the ground holding the side of her head. Above her stands a blonde man with a knife in one hand and an SMG in the other. *
<GM> * He spins to looks at you and you see an ear in his mouth... That would also explain the blood streaming down the side of Azreal's face. *
<GM> * You stare one another down in a mexican standoff. *
<FenixHawk> ((LOL!!))
<GM> * Fenix, on you. *
<Johnathan> ((Az is gonna be real happy with you lol))
<GM> ((lol))
<GM> ((i tend to fuck NPC's up))
<FenixHawk> ((CP reload?))
<GM> * Yes. *
<FenixHawk> sweet
<GM> * We'll handle each combat individually. *

  • FenixHawk jumps out the window after the man in black.
<GM> Fenix, you move out to fight the swordsman. *

<GM> !dice 3
<FenixHawk> "Wassup bitch?!"
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 7 5 +- Succes -> 0


  • FenixHawk attacks.
<GM> * Ooo. *
<GM> * Roll init. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 5 8 4 +- Succes -> 0
<FenixHawk> ((24))

<GM> * Go. *
<GM> * He's outside the window, you're inside. *

  • FenixHawk jump-attacks the mother fucker.
<GM> * Roll quickness. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 5 0
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 5 4 4 3 1 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Then combat. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 13 4
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 3 5 3 4 11 3 3 13 2 4 5 8 2 +- Succes -> 7
<GM> !dice 12 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 5 4 5 3 8 5 2 13 2 4 +- Succes -> 8

<FenixHawk> ((WTF?!))
<FenixHawk> ((/me bangs his head against some concrete slabs))
<FenixHawk> ((resistance?))
<GM> * Yes. *
<GM> 9M

<FenixHawk> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 5 3 1 3 2 5 1 2 2 +- Succes -> 0

<FenixHawk> KARMA!

<FenixHawk> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 3 2 5 3 9 2 4 2 3 +- Succes -> 1

<FenixHawk> ...........................................
<FenixHawk> ((I've never experienced such a difficult fight when I had a character that was this skilled))
<GM> * Bladesinger, you take a flying leap through the window and set about fighting this fucker Wu Tang style. *
<GM> * As you attack, your ribs are met with the business end of his blade, and a burnig fury runs along your side. *
<GM> * You crash into your opponent and you both go tumbling over the railing. *
<GM> * Roll quickness.

<FenixHawk> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 3 5 5 2 1 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 4 4 2 1 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You both manage to twist and contort yourselves in midair, pulling away from your weapons-lock and landing with catlike-grace in the lot below, about 3 meters from one another. *
<GM> * Fenix, you've got a slash along your ribcage, L wound. *
<GM> * Johnathan, on you and your blone-haired madman chewing on Azreal's ear. *
<Johnathan> ((init?))
<GM> * Init, yes. *

<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 11 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Uh oh. *

<Johnathan> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> (13)
<GM> 19

<GM> * Johnathan, the sight before you makes you pale. You almsot don't realize what's happening as the man raises his SMG one-handed and opens fire at you. *

<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 7 3 11 2 2 3 4 2 +- Succes -> 3
<GM> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 2 5 5 5 5 3 5 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Roll to dodge. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 4 3 3 3 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> Roll resistance, and pray. *
<Johnathan> (Whats the TN?))
<GM> * You don't want to know. *
<GM> * 10D. *
<Nova> ((....))
<Johnathan> ((10D-Balistic?))
<GM> * Yes. *
<GM> * Always minus ballistic. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 4 5 5 5 1 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Johnathan, the world slows for you as you find youself staring down the barrel of a submachine gun. *
<GM> * Everything comes back into focus though as that trigger finger squeezes, sending twin bursts at you from across the room. You move to dodge, ducking and leaping to the side. Three rounds rake the wall where your head had been, but the other three collide with your chest, sending you crashing back into the dresser and trideo. *

  • Johnathan grunts in pain.
<GM> * You feel the wind knocked from your lungs and white spots form in your vision. *
<GM> * M wound, +2 TN. *
<GM> * Your move. *

  • Johnathan fires two bursts at the guy.
<GM> * "What the fuck?!" he screeches, the half-chewed ear falling from his mouth. *
<GM> * Roll them. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 2 3 5 10 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 3 9 4 3 8 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 17 5 2 4 2 +- Succes -> 6

<Johnathan> ((yeah we'll see))
<GM> * ... *

<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 5 5 4 5 4 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 1 4 3 2 5 4 10 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * You open fire, squeezing your trigger twice as the madman throws himself backwards, rolling over the bed and dropping behind it. *
<GM> * You have no idea if you hit him or not. *
<GM> * Fenix, on you. *
<GM> * Roll reaction. TN of 4

<GM> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 7 2 3 5 3 1 1 2 10 4 +- Succes -> 4
<FenixHawk> !dice 9 4
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 3 3 1 3 1 5 4 5 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Fenix: The other swordsman recovers from the landing first, attacking you with animal fury and a war cry. *

<GM> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 3 2 4 2 3 3 5 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> counter

<FenixHawk> !dice 9 5
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 1 2 4 2 5 3 2 1 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> Resist.

<FenixHawk> !dice 5 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 4 2 3 1 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Your blades send sparks into the air, igniting the darkened lot as you both put your skills to the ultimate test. This man is good, very good. Better than any elf you've come across with a blade. You make a kick for his head and he slashes into your thigh. *
<GM> * You recover, but he takes a chunk from your shoulder. *
<GM> * He spins away, leaving you bleeding. *
<GM> * For the sake of fun, 1 is stage down, so you have M instead of S. *
<FenixHawk> ((ok))
<GM> * Your attack. *

  • FenixHawk attacks the man in black.

<FenixHawk> !dice 9 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 3 5 1 2 4 4 2 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * The man parrys your blows easliy and laughs at you mockingly. Again, for the second time tonight, your defenses are opened and you can almost feel the cold stab of death in your heart. Instead, you get a swift kick to the face as the man cuts a viscious backflip, connecting his toes with your chin on his way up and over. *
<GM> * Lucky for you, swordsmen are more sporting than gunmen. *
<GM> * ...Johnathan, doesn't have such luck. *
<GM> * John: the man leaps from his cover behind the bed and opens up on you for the second time. *

<GM> !dice 6 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 4 5 3 1 3 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 11 2 3 3 3 9 1 1 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * Roll to dodge. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 2 3 2 2 5 +- Succes -> 0

<Johnathan> ((ahh noo I have 7))
<GM> Roll 1d6

<Johnathan> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 +- Succes -> 0

<Johnathan> ((fat luck that did))
<GM> Resist 10M...once. *
<Johnathan> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 4 2 3 4 3 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * You see the man leap from his cover and open fire, screaming like...well, a madman. His shots rain down on you, and your vision blurs as they make contact with your sensitive flesh. *
<GM> * You feel a tear in your left shoulder and a warm pain spreads over it. *
<GM> * S wound. *
<GM> * Your turn. *

  • Johnathan screams in pain and fires 2 bursts at the guy, hoping for his death.
<GM> * Allan screams about the 'Good Lord Jesus Christ and all the angels in Heaven' from the next room. *

<Johnathan> !dice 10
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 5 5 5 2 4 3 3 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 1 5 4 3 2 3 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You begin to scream madly to match your mad opponent and start firing off shots. You make a lot of noise, and put on a fine show... *
<GM> * But in the end all you have is a sore throat. *
<GM> * Fenix. *

  • FenixHawk stands in a defensive pose, waiting for the swordsman to rush. He leans forward slightly with one sword to the left and one crossed in front of him. He cocks his neck, it cracks.
<FenixHawk> "Come get some."
<GM> * He smiles at you. *
<FenixHawk> ((I assume CP refreshes now, ey?))
<GM> * Yes, it would be a new init but you're calling him out. *
<GM> * His smile contorts into a snarl of rage and he rushes you with a wild, "KIIIIIAAAAAAEEEE!!!!" *

<GM> !dice 12 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 4 2 5 3 2 2 20 5 1 5 4 +- Succes -> 4

<FenixHawk> ((20?!))
<GM> * Lookit that, you have a chance. *
<GM> * Roll with an S wound, and pray. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 16 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 2 2 5 4 3 8 1 17 2 5 3 3 5 8 1 4 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Fenix. *
<GM> * You put up one hell of a fight, *
<GM> * Roll resitsance. *

<FenixHawk> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 8 3 2 5 2 5 4 5 +- Succes -> 1


<GM> * Fenix, the man attacks you, fueled by rage and chi. Your best resistance proves fruitless, and a quick slash to your left forearm disarms you of your second blade. *
<FenixHawk> ??can I act??
<Tak777> (( what are you gunna do? grab your stump and scream "NOOOOO! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!" ?))
<GM> * He presses harder, attacking more visciously as he now has the upper hand. You feel it coming as your remaining blade is wrenched from your grasp and a mid-air spin kick sends you in a 180 degree whirl, landing on your knees with your head lulled forward. *
<GM> * Your katana lies at your knees and you feel more than hear him raise his blade for the finishing strike to your neck. *
<FenixHawk> ((motherfucker...))
<GM> * I will allow you a 'Hand of God'. *
<FenixHawk> ((...))
<FenixHawk> ((I'll take it))

<FenixHawk> !dice 9
<SR-Dice> FenixHawk rolled -+ 5 11 3 4 3 4 3 9 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * He laughs and brings his blade down in one finishing arch... *
<GM> * Fenix, you move, gathering everything you have and sliding the hilt of your sword into your palm as you twist to the side, spinning up impossibly to your feet. The man's blade cuts a swathe through thin air as your own finds his neck in a wide arch. *
<GM> * His head seperates from his body, and falls to the ground, his lifeless trunk soon follows. *

  • FenixHawk says fuck you to the world...
  • FenixHawk surveys...
<GM> +7S phys\mental
<FenixHawk> ((situation?))
<GM> * You just cut a motherfucker's head off. *
<GM> * Johnathan, initiaitive. *

<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> ((17))

<GM> * Double wow, but you got an S... *
<GM> * The madman looks around him as the room grows silent, wondering if he is shot. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You realize your barrage of bullets didn't hit shit. *
<GM> * He opens fire. *

<GM> !dice 6 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 4 13 8 3 3 +- Succes -> 2<GM> !dice 6 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 3 4 16 2 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Dodge? *

<Johnathan> !dice 7
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 2 3 3 4 1 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Resist. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 4 4 1 5 1 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Yes, much resistance. *
<GM> * You have new CPool. *
<GM> * I suggest you use it. *
<GM> * Just roll CP. *

<Johnathan> !dice 7 4
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 7 2 5 3 3 3 4 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * You can only roll your body in CP. *
<GM> * But you had the successes in the first 6. *
<FenixHawk> ((That's not true... you can roll as much as possible to resist))
<GM> * Can you? *
<GM> * I stand corrected. *
<GM> * Johnathan, he opens fire and you're moving, throwing yourself John Woo style away from his blast area. *
<GM> * Your move. *

  • Johnathan opens fire, 2 more bursts.

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 2 4 4 1 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 1 1 2 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You start blasting. *
<GM> * How many bursts has this been?
<Johnathan> (6 or 8))
<Johnathan> ((I think?))
<GM> * Your John Woo-styling ass doesn't hit anything. *
<GM> * The madman rushes you with his knife. *
<FenixHawk> ((God damn, we are going to start throwing our guns in a second))
<FenixHawk> ((Never seen anyone unload that much ammo and no one be killed!))

  • FenixHawk thinks about sex with two stylish elf girls... about 18 years old, and remembers why he is fighting.
<GM> * Johnathan, he goes to cut out your heart, and you're on your back...perfect position for ritual sacrifice. *

<GM> !dice 6 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 5 3 4 2 5 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Roll counter. *

  • Johnathan tries to plant his boot in the man's chest and flip him over him into the wall.
<Johnathan> ((what do I roll?))
<GM> * You roll unarmed combat. *
<GM> * I pray you have some. *
<GM> * And that would be a ...no. *
<GM> * Johnathan...

<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 4 4 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, you raise your gun to try and shoot him but the man knocks your AK from your grasp, sending it clattering into the bathroom. *
<GM> * You're overpowerd, and in a very vulnerable position on your back. *
<GM> * Roll reistance. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 5 5 4 2 7 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * The man's dikote knife plunges into your chest. *

  • Johnathan gurgles.
<GM> * He looks you in your eyes as you feel him begin to saw at your chest cavity. *
<GM> * "Watch the eyes, the eyes show you the soul....I can see your soul....I can see your soul when you die." *
<GM> * You believe him. *
<GM> * You are paralyzed, your muscles are locked in spasms. You watch yourself being gutted. *

  • Johnathan gurgles more.
<GM> * "I can see you...I can see your soul...I ca-" *
<GM> * His eyes glaze over and his mouth hangs open slackjawed. *
<GM> * He lists there for a moment then collapses on top of you. *
<GM> * The back of his head looks like hamburger. *
<Nova> ((maybe that was Az who killed the guy))
<FenixHawk> ((I think she saved your ass))

  • Johnathan lays there gurgling.
<GM> * Azreal stands behind him, holding her Slivergun in one hand and the side of her face in the other...she's shaking slightly. *
<GM> * You turn your head slightly and look at her, she almost smiles. *
<GM> * The last thing you see is a massive troll slip in through the door and wrap his hand around her head, sending her face against the nearest wall before your world slips into blackness. *
<GM> * Fenix: It starts to rain. You're standing next to a corpse in the parking lot. *
<GM> * Getting rained on. *

  • FenixHawk nods at the dead warrior, then humps it up to room 24.
<GM> * You head up the stairs. *
<GM> * You have no idea where Johnathan is, or what happened to Nova. *
<GM> * Or Azreal for that matter. *

  • FenixHawk heads to room 24.
<GM> * Nova's not on the catwalk. It's empty. *
  • FenixHawk keeps an eye out for anything more dangerous...
<GM> * Both of your room's doors are open, spilling light into the night. *
  • FenixHawk peeks into room 24's window before going in.
<GM> * You peek into the window and see Allan laying on the bed passed out. *
  • FenixHawk thanks God and hops into the room, scurries to the bag and pulls out his Grenade Launcher, loading in a defensive HE grenade.
  • FenixHawk keeps an eye on the front door while doing this.
<GM> * #Click-clack# *
<GM> * Something presses against the back of your head. *
<GM> * Something large and barrel-like. *

  • FenixHawk pauses
<FenixHawk> "Hello..."
<GM> * "Put it down," says a deep voice, heavy like gravel. *

  • FenixHawk puts it down.
<FenixHawk> ((What about when I looked into the room?))
<GM> * Room was empty. *
<GM> * Bathroom was dark... *
<GM> * You're a vet, should've known better. *
<GM> * That shit's old school. *
<GM> * "Stand up." *

  • FenixHawk tries to stand up.
  • FenixHawk sighs.
<GM> * "Rough night." *
<GM> * The barrel leaves your head. *
<FenixHawk> "How about we arm wrestle for the boy?"
<FenixHawk> "Save time and ammo."

  • FenixHawk looks over his shoulder.
<GM> * You see some big dark object. *
<GM> * Instincts say troll. *
<GM> * "Your friend's in the next room...The gunhappy one. *
<FenixHawk> "Which gunhappy one?"
<GM> * "Military haircut, long coat." *
<GM> * "He's cut open real bad. Won't live long." *
<GM> * He hands you a cell phone. *
<GM> * It's Nova's cell. *
<GM> * "Call someone who cares, you have 15 seconds." *

  • FenixHawk calls... Patch
<GM> * Patch's secretary answers. *
<GM> * "Patch's Clinic." *
<GM> * "Ten seconds," says the grisled voice behind you. *
<FenixHawk> "Yeah... your boss made a housecall here, can you page him and tell him to come back?"
<FenixHawk> "Motel, in Redmond, with the busted knee and gunshot wound."
<GM> * "Who is this?" *
<FenixHawk> "FenixHawk."
<GM> * Troll: "Five." *
<FenixHawk> "I have plenty of funds."
<GM> * Secretary: "Okay Mr. Hawk...I'll see if the doctor is in." *
<GM> * "You can pay right?" *
<FenixHawk> "Cash.... Make sure he gets the message."
<FenixHawk> "I won't be taking any calls."
<GM> * Something slips onto your neck, and you pass the fuck out. *

  • FenixHawk slumps to the ground.

. . .

<GM> * Fenix, you wake up an hour later. *
<GM> * You're facedown on carpeting...Somewhere. *
<GM> * You hear rummaging around you. *

  • FenixHawk tries to see something.
<GM> * You see the individual little fibers of the carpet. Unless you want to move your head. *
  • FenixHawk turns his head to the direction he hears stuff.
<GM> * You see the doctor from yesterday rummaging through a medical kit. You're still in the ratty hotel room where you last stood. *
<GM> * Patch looks at you. *

  • FenixHawk groans.
<GM> * "Rough night?" *
<FenixHawk> "You said it..."
<GM> * "You didn't have it as bad as some." *
<FenixHawk> "I almost lost my head."
<GM> * "Well, somebody downstairs did." *
<FenixHawk> "It was his or mine."
<GM> * "Hey, I didn't ask for details...Go share your bragging rights with somebody who gives a crap." *
<GM> * "Manager's agreed to leave the Star out of this...One of the good things about the Barrens. S'why I like working around here." *
<FenixHawk> "You're a good man, Patch. Did everyone make it?"
<GM> * "Not everyone."*
<GM> * "Where's the kid?" *
<FenixHawk> "Gone."
<GM> * "..." *
<GM> * "Oh." *

  • FenixHawk tries to stand.
<GM> * You stand, which opens all of your wounds. *
<GM> * Patch: "Oh shit." *
<GM> * "Sit down, quick." *

  • FenixHawk does so.
<GM> * "Take off your pants..." *
<GM> * "And no gay jokes." *
<Nova> ((LOL))

  • FenixHawk does as he's told.
<FenixHawk> "I would only joke if you wanted me to take your pants off."
<GM> * "MM hmm.." *
<GM> * He wraps your slashed thigh tightly, making sure no arteries were snipped. *
<GM> * He sinches it down tight, which hurts. *
<FenixHawk> "Uhhg."
<GM> * "That your bag of tricks?" *
<FenixHawk> "Yes."
<GM> * "Get it and let's go. I have to get your friend to my clinic." *
<GM> * "Damn near had his whole heart cut out of his chest." *
<FenixHawk> "Which one?"
<GM> * "James? John? I'm not too good with names. The one who wanted some 'ware off me." *

  • FenixHawk picks up his bag an his shield, making sure he has both his swords.
<GM> * All gear accounted for. *
<GM> * "You have one of my cards, right?" *
<FenixHawk> "No, I don't."
<GM> * He hands you one anyway. *

  • FenixHawk takes it.
<GM> * "Your black elven friend is just beat all to hell. Not often you see that much wear on a dermal sheath." *
<GM> * "The girl had one of her pretty little ears cut off. That's easy enough to fix, though, I know a good plastic surgeon." *
<FenixHawk> "Where are they?"
<GM> * "Down in my van." *

  • FenixHawk follows to the van.
<GM> * It's a white bread truck, no markings. *
  • FenixHawk gets in.
<GM> * It's tricked out with medical gear in the back. *



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PATCH'S CLINIC ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<GM> * You catch a ride to Patch's Clinic, where the dwarven motel manager finds you the next morning to foot the bill for all the damages. *

  • FenixHawk looks at the bill.
<GM> * He's not too worried about bulletholes or anything, says some putty'll just cover it right up...He's interested in the furniture. *
<GM> * 3k. *

  • FenixHawk urks.
<GM> * Your rib wounds begins to bleed again. *
<FenixHawk> "Doc, wake them up, we gotta decide what we are going to do."
<Nova> ((we're like -5k on this one...))
<FenixHawk> ((We havent gotten doc's bill yet))
<GM> * Patch is strutting around his clinic. *
<GM> * He laughs at you. *
<FenixHawk> "And I'm bleeding again."
<GM> * Azreal and Nova are awake. *

  • FenixHawk calls them over.
<GM> * Johnathan is still in intensive care. *
<Nova> ?how do I feel?
<GM> * Nova, you feel like hammered shit. *
<GM> * You didn't know it was possible to get rolled like that, being geared with state of the art dermal protection and all. It hurts you to think.*
<Nova> "Yeah.. I need a vacation.."
<GM> * Very true. *
<FenixHawk> "Who's going to come with me to get the kid back?"
<FenixHawk> "Cause this job isn't over."
<Nova> "Well.. as long as I get to shoot first this time, I'm in."
<GM> * Fenix: Patch checks your stitches. *
<GM> * "Quit moving around so much, no deep breaths." *
<Nova> ?can I walk, or does it hurt too much?
<GM> * You can walk. *
<GM> * You just have a massive migraine and some unhealed ribs. *

  • Nova scans the room for food.
<GM> * Johnathan lays there and dreams of a bright light at the end of a tunnel. *
<GM> * It's Monday morning....10:30am. *
<FenixHawk> "Patch, how many did we get?"
<GM> * "How many what did you get?" *

  • Nova checks where his gun is.
<FenixHawk> "Of the other guys. How many dead on site?"
<GM> * "Three were dead." *
<GM> * "One shot all to hell, the other with his brains blown out his nose, and the one without a head. ...And there was some poor maid lady who was cut up pretty badly and praying the rosary when I got there. Her boss gave her half the day off." *
<FenixHawk> "And there was a troll, I think, who got me. How many is that left?"
<FenixHawk> "Just the troll?"
<GM> * "What troll? What the hell are you babbling about?" *
<FenixHawk> "The troll that sideswiped me. Caught me offguard."
<Nova> "If there was only one troll.. then yes, I think it's one troll against the three of us... or what's left of us." *
<FenixHawk> "He didn't kill me."
<GM> * "See, I swear...this is why I hate Shadowrunners..."
<GM> * Patch leaves the room, muttering. *
<FenixHawk> "Hey... didn't we have a number to call when we got the guy in our custody?"
<Nova> "He gave us a card if we 'needed' him, I don't know if he knows when the flight is."

  • Nova still eye-searches the room for food.
<Nova> ?got any snacks left on me?
<GM> * Azreal squeels! "We're all here and alive! Yayyyeee!" *
<FenixHawk> "Shutup."
<Nova> "Yeah, shutup!"
<GM> * She frowns, and feels at the bandage over her former ear. *
<GM> * She begins to tear up, her jaw quivering. *
<FenixHawk> "Nova, do you have any bounty hunter contacts?"
<FenixHawk> "If we can find out who these guys are, and who they work for, we may be able to find the boy."
<Nova> "I'm afraid not"
<FenixHawk> "What about a decker?"
<FenixHawk> "A fixer?"
<FenixHawk> "A Johnson?"
<Nova> "A Johnson, a fixer, yeah... got some of those, but they charge much credit for info usually."
<FenixHawk> "Well who would you rather call, our Johnson, or your Johnson?"
<Nova> "Well OUR Johnson won't be very happy about what happened, so I guess it's mine."
<GM> * Johnathan has a credstick with 3365 nuyen on it. Patch gives it to Fenix as part of his "personal effects". *

  • FenixHawk takes it.
<GM> * Patch: "He's gonna be here a while." *
<GM> * "Than knife wound, it was almost ritual." *
<GM> * "Spooky stuff." *

  • FenixHawk gets goosebumps.
<FenixHawk> "What?"
<FenixHawk> "Ritual?"
<GM> * "Yeah, the blonde guy apparently tried to cut out John's heart." *
<GM> * "He knew what he was doing too, cracked the diaphram in the right spots and everything." *
<GM> * "Was halfway to scooping it out when Azreal there shot him." *
<FenixHawk> "Thanks Patch."
<GM> * "Yeah, no problem." *
<GM> * Patch shakes his head and goes about checking his stocks of medical supplies and jotting notes down on a clipboard. *

  • FenixHawk pulls out his cell and calls Aris.
  • Nova waits for Fenix to finish his call to get some details on what to ask his contacts.
<GM> * Fenix, you call your mage friend. *
<GM> * He's watching football. *
<GM> * Aris: "What? It's halftime so talk fast." *
<FenixHawk> "Aris, how are you. I got a question."
<FenixHawk> "It involves your favorite, a ritual."
<GM> * "I'm off work right now, but what're your interests?" *
<FenixHawk> "One man cuts another man's heart out, with a knife, while he is still alive. What does that smell like to you?"

  • FenixHawk plugs his credstick in.
<GM> * "Black arts..Blood magic maybe." *
<GM> * "Some men try to eat other men's heart to gain power." *
<FenixHawk> "Know any bounty hunters who do that shit?"
<GM> * "Bounty Hunters? What? I...I don't know any bounty hunters." *
<FenixHawk> "Aris, come on, you know you can trust me."
<GM> * "Most anybody who did that shit would keep it hidden." *
<FenixHawk> "And I got your back if you need it, you know you like having me on your side."
<GM> * Aris: "Seriously, I don't know shit about any bounty hunters. There's been a rash of activity in black magic lately, though. Ritual killings, kidnappings, suicides, all sorts of crazy shit." *
<FenixHawk> "Ritual killings of who?"
<GM> * "Anybody, it seems." *
<GM> * "No real pattern." *
<FenixHawk> "Ok Aris, thanks. You need anything?"
<GM> * "Yeah, a stiff drink and the Dolphins to make the fraggin' spread!!" *

  • FenixHawk chuckles.
<FenixHawk> "I'll see what I can do. Farewell for now."
<GM> * "I'll seeya when I seeya," *
<GM> * "Game's on." *
<FenixHawk> "Good luck"

  • FenixHawk hangs up.
<FenixHawk> "Did either of you see the blonde?"
<GM> * Azreal looks pale, "I did."
<GM> * "He...he cut off my ear." *
<FenixHawk> "What did he look like?"
<GM> * Azreal starts off, "He was blonde...dark eyes...evil eyes....He was kind of skinny, had a wife beater on." *
<GM> * Patch looks at you, "I know some bounty hunters. Was it bounty hunters who did this to you last night?"
<FenixHawk> "Yes."
<FenixHawk> "We think... we aren't sure."
<FenixHawk> "Bounty hunters are after Allan, though."
<GM> * "Allan was that Doogie Howzer-looking, kid, right?" *
<FenixHawk> "Yeah."
<Nova> "So, what do you want me to ask my Johnson? 'A big troll bounty hunter' won't work"
<GM> * Patch raises an eyebrow. *
<FenixHawk> "Nova, new developments are arising. So far the team involved a troll, two swordsmen, and someone who knew ritualistic black arts."
<FenixHawk> "You know anything Patch?"
<GM> * "I keep my nose out of other people's business unless they want my nose there," says Patch. *
<FenixHawk> "Do you know what the troll looked like?"
<FenixHawk> "I never saw him."
<GM> * Nova, you remember he was big, tan skin, ram horns (very distinct) with lots of tattoos.

  • Nova gives a description of the troll to Az and Fenix.
<GM> * Patch arches his eyebrow again. *
  • Nova looks at Patch.
<Nova> "You know that guy, dont you?"
<GM> * Patch: "Wouldn't be prudent of me to talk about it, son." *
<GM> * He leaves the room. *
<Nova> "Damn.. he knows him.."

  • Nova sighs
<FenixHawk> "It doesn't matter."
<FenixHawk> "He knows us."
<FenixHawk> "Im sure he doesn't like any of us."
<FenixHawk> "Or him."
<FenixHawk> "We have descriptions of all the men on the team. Call the Johnson, tell him, see what you can dig up."

  • Nova finds that his wristphone is gone.
  • FenixHawk hands Nova his cellphone.
  • Nova takes it and calls his Johnson.
<GM> * "Johnson speaking." *
<Nova> "It's Nova, care to share some info with me?"
<GM> * "What? Speak up?" *
<Nova> "I need any info you have on a bounty hunter group, preferably their whereabouts."
<GM> * "Speak up, I can't hear you." *

  • Nova gives descriptions of the members to the Johnson.
<GM> * "Ahaha! I'm sorry...You're talking to a machine. Leave a message with your na--" *click* "Hello?" *
<FenixHawk> ((LOL!))
<Nova> ((.....))
<GM> * "...Hello?" *
<Nova> "Mr. Johnson? It's Nova."
<GM> * "Nova, what's going on?" *
<Nova> "...Haven't you heard what I was talking to your damn joke automatic secretary?."
<GM> * "No, what did you say?" *
<Nova> ((I HATE you GM...))
<GM> ((LOLOL))
<GM> ((Uh oh...HATE!))
<FenixHawk> ((HATE! FOR YOUUUUUUUU!))
<Nova> "I need some info you might have."
<GM> * " Go on, what do you need?" *
<Nova> "Know anything about a troll, two swordsmen and cultist bounty hunters?" *short descriptions follow*
<GM> * "Yeah, definately know the troll." *
<Nova> "Well let's hear it."
<GM> * "His name's Diablo, he's a local bounty hunter. Real hardcore motherfucker, got a good reputation following him around too." *
<GM> * "He likes to break people." *
<GM> * "The swordsmen sound like Yin and Yang. Two brothers who only handle the bounty hunter thing part time." *
<GM> * "And the blonde guy...You got me. Never heard of him. Sounds like half the creeps running around Seattle." *
<FenixHawk> "Find out what bounty he is working on. And for whom."
<Nova> "Any info about their recent assignments? Where to find them? Anything?"
<GM> * "Hell if I know." *
<Nova> "You sure you don't know, or just won't tell me for free?"

  • FenixHawk smiles at the rookie's comment.
<GM> * "The troll is definately Diablo, though...you never forget him. You could try his bounty contractor, but you won't get anywhere with HIM...Why would he sell out his best worker?" *
<Nova> "Who's his contractor?"
<GM> * "Greasy palms make the world go round... Slot the stick, Omae." *
<GM> * "That's paydata. Cost you a 1000." *

  • Nova does so.
<GM> * You're 1000 nuyen poorer. *
<GM> * Johnson: "His name's Rico." *
<GM> * He sends you an LTG. *
<Nova> "Any address?"
<GM> * Roll charisma. *
<GM> * And pray. *

<Nova> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 4 5 4 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((...))
<GM> * ... *
<GM> * He rattles off an address. *
<Nova> "Thanks."
<GM> * "Don't mention it." *
<GM> * "...I mean it, don't mention who gave you that address." *
<Nova> "What address?"
<GM> * "Good job." *
<GM> * He hangs up. *

  • Nova turns to Fenix
<FenixHawk> "The power of contacts."
<Nova> "We still could be having nothing."

  • Nova takes a deep breath.
<FenixHawk> "I'm betting if we could find the file that has Allan's bounty in it, we would find a contact number for the buyer, and maybe... maybe a meeting place. Maybe more, maybe better, maybe nothing, maybe worse."
<FenixHawk> "Can you deck?"
<Nova> "No, but I know a decker."
<Nova> "Got some food on you?"
<FenixHawk> "We can go get some. Plan, over a pizza."
<FenixHawk> "Make sure and keep a receipt with the money you slotted to be reimbursed."
<GM> * Azreal squeels! "Eeee! Pizza!" *

  • FenixHawk stands up "Pizza time."
<GM> * Nova, there are some petri dishes with fungi in them on a glass shelf...looks not so bad. *
  • Nova looks at the petri dishes..
  • Nova sighs.. "Let's get that pizza, I'm thinking strangely.."
<FenixHawk> "And if you have a decker, put him on the job, we have a budget of 9000¥... but try to get him to do it for 5000 or less."
<FenixHawk> "Deckers are expensive."
<GM> * 11:30 am. *
<FenixHawk> "We need all the information that we can get on this bounty, and who Diablo is answering too."
<Nova> "Yeah.. with that LTG I got he may be able to get some data on our mark.."


      • GM changes topic to '#S-Run...Day Three.'

<FenixHawk> "We also need to find out when the Mark is set to leave the country."
<GM> * Allan said 9 PM, but that was his own personal flight...And he also may have been giving you the current time at that moment, being high off his rocker and all. You aren't sure. *
<FenixHawk> "Watch this."

  • FenixHawk calls up the Johnson we are working for.
  • Nova smiles wildly..
<Nova> "Yeaah..."
<GM> * "Mmmm, y'ello?" *
<FenixHawk> "Mr. Johnson. This is FenixHawk. Good day to you."
<GM> * "Yeah, whatever." *
<GM> * "What're you calling me for?" *
<FenixHawk> "I'm calling to verify the location and flight time. 9p.m. 2 hours south of Seattle. Has it been changed?"
<GM> * Mr. Johnson: "What flight time?? What are you talk...Is this a cell phone??" *
<GM> * "I don't know you! Quit calling me! Prank caller! Prank caller!" *
<GM> * He disconnects. *
<FenixHawk> "Jerk."
<Nova> "..."
<FenixHawk> "Doesn't anyone understand what ECCM and Flux is?"
<FenixHawk> "Not that I do... but hell."

  • FenixHawk puts away his cell phone.
<Nova> "If we get the kid, we may be able to get that info from him, they are probably not so generous to give him drugs to ease his pain.."
<GM> * You guys are pretty sure the flight is at 9pm...Allan mentioned the flight being MONDAY NIGHT several times. *
<GM> * You can, however; bark up the wrong tree for hours. *
<FenixHawk> "Call your Decker, eh?"
<Nova> "Oh yeah.."
<GM> * Azreal squeels and plays with a rubic's cube in Patch's waiting room. *

  • FenixHawk heads for a pizza place.
<FenixHawk> "I'll bring some Pizza back." *tosses Nova his credstick* "9k, no more. 5k or less is better."
  • Nova gets the credstick.
  • Nova calls Willy the Decker
<GM> * "This is Big Willy Style. What's up?" *
<Nova> "Hey Willy, it's Nova, can you do a search for me?"
<GM> * "Speak up, I can't hear you."

  • Nova wonders about another joke secretary...
<GM> * "Hahah! Bet you thought I was an answering machine, didn't you?" *
<GM> * "So many people are using that shit now." *
<Nova> "Yeah.. you got me."
<GM> * "Seriously though, what's up?" *
<Nova> "I need to get info from someone, and you're another someone that can help me."
<GM> * "Help you how?" *
<Nova> "Well.. you are a decker, and a decker is just what I need."
<GM> * Big Willy: "Well then, tell me what you want me to deck and I'll name my price." *
<Nova> "A guy named Rico, he might have info on one kid I need to lay my hands on, I have his LTG and an address if that helps."
<GM> * "Okay, what kid?" *
<Nova> "Allan Smythe, looks kind of like Doogie Howzer."
<GM> "Alright, what kind of work does Rico do?" *
<Nova> "He pays bounty hunters to do their job.. Allan is one of his marks."
<GM> * "Ouch." *
<GM> * "Sucks to be him." *
<GM> * "Alright...3,000 and I'll do it. Piece of cake." *
<Nova> "How much do you want in advance?"
<GM> * "Slot me the cred and I'll be right on it." *

  • Nova pays the 3k...
<GM> * You take the risk of paying in advance... *
<GM> * "I'll call you back." *
<GM> * Click. *

<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 10 2 2 2 4 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 11 3 4 4 3 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 4 2 2 4 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 4 2 1 2 2 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 3 2 4 5 3 +- Succes -> 6
<GM> !dice 6 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 4 4 5 1 +- Succes -> 6

<GM> * Fenix, you get pizza from "Three Dwarf's and a Midget Pizza" *

  • FenixHawk brings it back
  • FenixHawk puts it on an operating table and starts eating.
  • Nova eats lots of pizza, faster than the other two so to get most of it.
<GM> * You bring back the pizza. You're halfway through the pie when Willy calls Nova back. *
<GM> * Beep beep. *

  • Nova answers
<GM> * "Yo, it's Big Willy Style."
<GM> * "I got hat information you wanted." *
<Nova> "Great, send it in"
<GM> * "The contract on Allan Smythe is an open one, put out by an unknown, utilizing a special fund. This bounty's pretty damn huge...250,000 nuyen." *

  • Nova stops breathing for a moment..
<GM> * Big Willy continues, "Anyone who wants it is elegible to bring him in. Alive or dead, living preferred. It specifies that if killed, the subject MUST BE delivered within 4 hours." *
<GM> * "Or it voids the contract." *
<Nova> "Where do they want him?"
<GM> * "Just a contact number is given. That's all." *
<Nova> "Okay, give me the number. Anything else?"
<GM> * "Uhh, just some information on whose taken on the job. Troll named Diablo, guy called Butler, some asians named Yin & Yang, an ork named Bumstead, and a woman named Tamale." *

  • Nova notes the names in his memory.
<Nova> "What can you tell me about them?"
<GM> * "I got dossiers." *
<Nova> ?will that fit into my cellphone mem?
<GM> * Maybe a barebones text. *

  • FenixHawk has a data unit on his belt.
<Nova> "Well sort it so you give me the most importatnt info and physical descriptions and send it to my phone."
<GM> * Big Willy: "Alright..." *
<GM> * "That'll take a few minutes. I'll call you back." *
<GM> * He hangs up. *
<GM> * It's 12:15pm. *

  • Nova starts back eating.. saying nothing..
<GM> * And here we pause. *

      • GM changes topic to '#S-Run...Day Three....On Hold.'



Return to Chapter 01 -- The Bounty Hunters
Contributions to http://s-run.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2018 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world