<GM> * You arrive at the warhouse at 12:25am. *
<GM> * It's a warehouse, with lots of pallets and shit all around, surrounded by a barbed wire fence. *
<GM> * An ork guards the gate with a pair of rotweillers on short leashes. *
<Johnathan> "Ok, plan? Cause this could be more difficult with those dogs."
<Nova> "Why don't you attack them with your jerky, like last time..."
<Johnathan> "Hey, I thought it would work, ok?"
<Jack> "When I give the signal, drive the van through the fucking gate."
<Jack> "Shoot the ork, and the damn dogs"
<Nova> ?my head still hurts?
<GM> * Nova, yes. *

  • Nova takes more aspirin
<GM> * You get high off aspirin. *
<GM> * L wound penalty is gone for now. *
<GM> * The ork is just standing there with a shotgun. *
<Nova> "Shooting is my favorite."
<GM> * He scratches his ass. *
<GM> * He's big and green, with a backwards red baseball hat and a flannel shirt with only the top button buttoned. *
<Johnathan> "I can't shoot and drive. I am not that good at driving, unless you wanna roll through the gates."
<Jack> "Work it out."
  • Jack turns the bug on.
<Jack> "Put these headphones on."
  • Nova takes a headphone.
  • Johnathan pulls out his assault rifle and loads it with EX Explosive rounds
<GM> * Jesus. *
<GM> * You guys load up for bear. *
  • Johnathan takes one headset.
  • Jack taps the ring to test it.
<GM> * You all hear a loud thunking. *
  • Nova 's dampener keeps the voices at a low level
<Johnathan> "Ok, we hear you."
<Nova> "Yeah, okay."
<Jack> "Shit, see you guys on the flipside."
<GM> * The ork looks at your van quizzically. *
  • Jack opens the door and gets out.
<GM> * The dogs sniff each other's ases. *
  • Jack walks purposefully toward the ork.
<Nova> "John, pull it somewhere where we won't draw attention."
  • Johnathan eats jerky and keeps his Assault rifle on his lap, winding down the driver's side window so he can shoot out of it.
<Johnathan> "Ok, but we can't go too far."
  • Nova takes his crossbow and puts several bolts under his belt.
<Nova> ?crossbows in SR got magazines?
<GM> * Nova, nope. *
<GM> * One shot, you gotta reload. *
<GM> * The ork watches Jack get out, dropping the shotgun from it's place propped up over his shoulder to more of an "alert" position. *
<GM> * Ork: "What'chu want, Es'se?" *
<Jack> "I need to speak to the men in charge. Feel free to frisk me"
  • Jack holds his arms up.
<Nova> "Drive at least to where the ork can't see us."
  • Johnathan waits for Jake to get in, not leaving him there alone.
<Johnathan> "Wait till he gets in the gates"
<GM> * The ork regards Jack from under his shades. *
<GM> * Ork: "What the fuck for, maing?" *
<GM> * The dogs look at you and growl a little bit, Jack. *
<Jack> "I hear that you have an item for sale. It is urgently important to my employers."
<GM> * "We ain't got no bizniss wit' you." *
<Jack> "They've sent me here to appraise the item and transfer several million nuyen on the spot."
<GM> * He takes off is shades, revealing one good eye and one blue iris with some nasty scarring. *
<GM> * "Who sent you?" *
<Jack> "My employers. That is all I can say right now."
<GM> * "#Ruff#" Says one of the dogs. *
<GM> * The ork looks at you. *
<GM> * Roll charisma. *

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 11 2 5 3 5 +- Succes -> 0

<Johnathan> ((yay))
<GM> ((damn))
<Jack> ((* He lets you fuck his sister))
<GM> ((fucking PC's...you guys always fuck shit up))
<GM> * "Yeah...Whatever maing." *
<GM> * He unlocks the gate and levels the shotgun at your belly. *
<GM> * "Nuthin funny." *
  • Jack walks in, hands raised.
<GM> * "#Ruff#" says the other rott. *
<GM> * He closes and locks the gate. "Straight back, through the door with the window." *
<GM> * "Tell them Eddie said you was straight." *
  • Jack nods
<Johnathan> "He's in. Let's find a place to park."
  • Johnathan drives the van around the block somewhere east to get back here.
  • Jack starts walking.
  • Jack brushes a hand against his face and says, "I hope you guys heard that."
<GM> * You walk across the dark lot while Johnathan parks on the corner about a block away. *
<Nova> ?is the van hidden from sight?
<GM> ((yes, right around the corner a block down from the warehouse. ))
<Nova> "Before we go saving him, I'll rip off the windshield... will be easier to shoot things."
<GM> * You see a big set of loading doors Jack, and one normal sized door with a viewing window. *
  • Jack goes to the door with the window
<GM> * You're at the door. *
  • Jack peers through the window
<GM> * You see an interior with boxes, then a large shadowy object. *
<GM> * A large eye comes down and glares at you. *
<GM> * "What the fuck do you want?" *
<Jack> "Eddie said I was straight. I'm here to speak to someone about a purchase."
<GM> * You hear a grumbling and the figure dissapears. *
<GM> * You hear locks clicking. *
<GM> * The door opens and a dwarf with no legs on stilts looks at you. *
<GM> * There's a step ladder next to the door. *
<Jack> ((lol!))
<Jack> ((too classic))
<Nova> ((hahahahah))
  • Jack fights hard to stay in 'character'.
  • Jack coughs to surpress a smile.
<GM> * "Hands up." *
  • Jack raises his hands
<GM> * "Gotta frisk you." *
<GM> * He gimps over and frisks you. *
<GM> * You feel dirty. *
<GM> * Dwarf: "Alright, you're good. *
  • Jack continues to surpress.
<Jack> "Where can I find the person in charge?"
<GM> * He hobbles over to the step ladder and sits down, reading his copy of Hustler. *
<GM> * He grunts and nods forward to a door with his head. *
  • Jack goes toward that door.
<Jack> ((Halfer))
<GM> ((this guy's like...1/4th))
<Jack> ((lol))
<GM> * He relocks the door you came through too, BTW. *
  • Jack knocks on the far door.
<GM> * The quarterer looks up at you. "Just open it, asshole." *
  • Jack opens it
<GM> * You open it. *
<GM> * You're looking into a big warehouse. Lots of crates and boxes line the walls and fill the area. There's a dropped van with new pipes and rims, and a caddy with lots of chrome. *
<GM> * About 7 mexicans doing everything from shooting pool to watching TV turn and look at you. *
<GM> * They're either orks or humans. *
  • Jack walks in confidently.
  • Nova listens to his headphone, eating another snickers.
  • Jack looks for a sign that someone is 'the boss'.
<GM> * "What the fuck you want, homes?" *
<GM> * One jerkoff ejaculates this wholely abused line. *
<Jack> "I need to speak to the person in charge."
<GM> * The room starts laughing that mexican gangster group laugh. *
<Jack> ((lol))
<GM> * "Who the fuck are you?" asks an ork watching transvestite porn. *
<Jack> "My name is Jackson Reeves. I represent a group of gentlemen who would like to purchase something from your organization."
<GM> * "We already got a meeting with our buyers," says the first jerkoff who accosted you with questioning. *
<Jack> "My employers would like to present a counter offer. A much higher, more immediate one."
<GM> * Roll charisma. *

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 2 4 1 2 2 +- Succes -> 0

<Jack> ((#BLAM#))
<GM> ((LOL))
<GM> * The group bursts into mexican gang laughter again. *
<Johnathan> ((I have to go to bed soon, I just got real tired, real fast...))
<GM> ((oh no you wont...unless you want another 25k in medical bills and a lost leg))
<GM> * "Sorry es'se, our business is not negotiable," someone says. Three of them go back to playing cards. *
<Jack> "5 million nuyen."
<Jack> "Tonight."
<GM> * An ork goes back to watching his TV. *
<GM> * Another two lay back down. *
<GM> * The last man looks at you. *
<GM> * "..." *
<GM> * He laughs. *
<GM> * "You don't look like you've got 5 nuyen, even in that cheapass suit." *
<GM> * "What? You rip off Carlos in Redmond or something?" *
<GM> * He laughs at his own wit. *
  • Jack grows angry
<GM> * You hear a throat clear. *
<GM> * The room jumps to its feet. *
<GM> * From around a corner walks a grisly mexican flanked by a troll and a female dwarf with lots of tattoos. *
  • Jack turns to face them.
<GM> * The man's got no eyebrows, and tattoos in their place. It's Mr. Christof Parades. *
<GM> * "Stand down, Miguel." He speaks in a soft tone. *
<GM> * The man beside you's shoulders droop a little and he backs off, going to his box where he was playing Solitaire. *
<Jack> "Ah, Mr. Parades."
<GM> * Parades nods. *
<GM> * He's dressed in flanels and denim, with a red bandana around his right hand and a Glock stuffed in his jeans. *
<GM> * The female dwarf regards you...You think a beard would make her look more attractive. *
<Jack> ((lol))
<Jack> "I represent an organization who would like to purchase an item you have recently aquired."
<GM> * Parades: "The case is not for sale." *
<Jack> "It is very valuable to my employers, Mr. Parades. Perhaps you could entertain our offer."
<GM> * "It's very valuable to a lot of people, Senor Reeves." *
<GM> * "When the Seven Plagues make a deal, we don't go back on our word." *
<Jack> "This is a very serious matter to my employers. Is there somewhere we could discuss this?"
<GM> * "No."
<Jack> ((lol))
<GM> * The troll shifts a little bit. *
<Jack> "Well, we are prepared to transfer you 5 million nuyen tonight in exchange for that briefcase."
<GM> * He regards you. *
<GM> * "'We' who?" *
<Jack> "My employers wish to remain anonymous. But I can assure that you have heard of them"
<GM> * "Then my word stands." *
<GM> * "Is there anything else I can do for you?" *
<GM> * The eyes in the room go from you to him, and him to you, an so on. *
  • Jack sighs slightly.
<GM> * The dwarf narrows her eyes and places a small hand on Christof's knee, almost lovingly. *
<Jack> "I have been authorized to raise the sum offered to 7 million nuyen...quite a substantial amount of money. My employers have also said that they can meet with you more personally."
<GM> * The roomfull of greasy gangers mutter. *
<GM> * Christof regards you. *
<GM> * Roll charisma, and make it good. *
<Jack> yeah

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 2 3 3 2 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ...
<Jack> ((so karma))
<GM> #BLAM#
<GM> ((go ahead))

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 4 2 3 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<Jack> ((well shit))
<Nova> ((....))
<Johnathan> ((you got a 5))
<Jack> ((5 is good...))
<GM> ((always look on the bright side...))
<GM> * "Who do you work for, Senor Reeves? I will not ask you again." *
<Jack> "I work directly for a corporation known as CRS Ltd"
<GM> * "Never heard of you. What sort of work do you do?" *
<Jack> "Of course not. The corporation is merely a front, a link in a chain of concealmeant. My employers are a group of very rich and powerful people who you most likely haven't heard of. I don't dare mention their names, for fear that I'll be killed on the spot."
<Nova> "This is starting to be hot.. think we should go?"
. . .
  • Johnathan starts the van; ready, but doesn't move it yet.
  • Nova breaks and slashes the front window.
<GM> * Nova, you begin tearing out the windshield loudly. *
. . .
<GM> * Jack... *
<GM> * Roll charisma. *
<Nova> ((/me prays))

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 9 1 16 2 5 +- Succes -> 0

<Jack> ((fearless))
<GM> * Christof Parades makes a sound of consideration -- a long, drawn out growl. *
<GM> * "Charlotte, make Mr. Reeves comfortable." *
  • Jack thinks "Whoa boy".
<GM> * The female dwarf nods and walks over you you. *
<GM> * "This way, sugar," she says, smiling a black-toothed smile. *
  • Jack follows coolly.
<GM> * She walks behind you a little, guiding you to a back room. *
<GM> * She slaps your ass as you round a corner. *
  • Jack tries to hide revulsion.
<GM> * You hear a lot of talking in Spanish fade behind as you are escorted away. *
<Jack> "This is an interesting operation you have here...there must be 7 men back there with no obvious weapons."
<GM> * Then you're in a back room. She looks at you and cock-watches. *
<GM> * "Yeah, real interesting." *
<Jack> ((lol!!))
<Jack> (("cock-watches"))
<GM> ((you know the kind...halfer skanks))
<Jack> ((lol))
<GM> ((hang out in circuses, like to be bounced up and down))
<Nova> "Okay, put the engine off, false alarm..."
  • Johnathan turns off the engine again.
<Nova> ((and we're left with no windshield..))
<GM> * Back inside the warehouse, the crowd of discussers grows silent except for only two voices arguing. *
<GM> * Jack, it sounds like Christof and and someone else, it's rather heated. *
<GM> * You feel a small hand on your thigh. *
<GM> * Charlotte smiles up at you, "Any way I can make you comfortable, sugar?" *
<Jack> "Uh, no. But thank you."
<Jack> "What happened to that dwarf guard at the securely locked warehouse door with the window in it?"
<GM> * "Forget him, let's talk about us." *
<Jack> "I hope everything is alright?"
. . .
<Johnathan> "We may need another way in..."
<Nova> "Oh come on, I can take an ork and a dwarf."
. . .
<GM> * Jack hears a loud crashing sound from the warehouse, Charlotte doesn't seem phased. *
<GM> * #BLAM BLAM# *
<GM> * John and Nova, you hear muffled gunshots. *
  • Jack ducks.
<GM> * You duck. *
. . .
  • Johnathan starts the van.
<Nova> "Fuck.."
<Nova> "Jack.. say something.."
. . .
<GM> * Jack: The dwarf smiles at you and plants a tongue kiss straight on your now accessable lips. *
<GM> * You taste marijuana and cum. *
  • Jack screams a muffled scream.
<Jack> ((lol!))
<Nova> ((hehe))
<Johnathan> ((ewww))
<Jack> ((double classic))
  • Jack yanks her off.
  • Jack spits.
  • Jack opens the door.
. . .
<Johnathan> ((how's jack know what cum tastes like ? lol))
<GM> ((he needed the money))
<Nova> "Damn, we go in or wait?"
. . .
<GM> * Charlotte: "I knew you felt the same, baby." *
<Jack> "What the hell is going on out there - "
<GM> * "Oh, that's just Christof keeping order." *
<GM> * She deftly grabs your zipper. *
. . .
<Nova> "Wait."
<Johnathan> "ok well, he's still talking."
. . .
  • Jack walks back into the main warehouse room
<GM> * Jack, you can't. *
<Jack> why the hell not?
<GM> * Suddenly you dick is in her little palm. *
<GM> * She smiles at you. *
<Jack> ((I'll drag her by my cock if necessary))
<GM> * ... *
<GM> * Roll strength. *

<Jack> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 4 5 1 3 3 9 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You manage to get Charlotte's hand away and make haste back to the warehouse. *
<GM> * "Wait!" she calls out behind you. *
<GM> * You see one of the other mexicans laying in a pool of his own blood, his skull fragmented. *
<GM> * Christof Parades is talking to his troll. *
<GM> * He looks at you. *
  • Johnathan leaves the van running just incase.
<GM> * Charlotte comes around the corner, pissed off. *
<GM> * Parades: "Relax, Mr. Reeves....Only house cleaning." *
<GM> * "We had a disagreement." *
<Jack> "I understand."
. . .
<Nova> "I like that style, solve disagreements with gunshots.."
. . .
<Jack> "I am prepared to make an immediate offer. Is there any way I could see the merchandise?"
<GM> * You feel an iron grip on your belt. *
<GM> * "You can wait in the back room, I will be with you shortly Senor Reeves." *
<Jack> "Is there any way I can wait...alone?"
<GM> * You feel a tug...Charlotte is very strong for a girl. *
<GM> * "Let's go, sugar." *
<GM> * She leads you into the back room where she stares at you angrily. *
<GM> * You wait for about 3 minutes while spanish voices mill over shit in the warehouse. *
<GM> * Things grow silent. *
<GM> * Christof Parades and his troll join you in the back room. "Have a seat, Senor." *
<GM> * "Tequila?" *
  • Jack sits, wearily.
<Jack> "No, thank you"
<GM> * He pours himself a glass. *
<GM> * He sits. *
<GM> * "Seven million you say?" *
<Jack> "Yes. But I must see the case first."
<Jack> "Inspect it."
<Jack> "And then the money will be transferred to an account of your specification."
<GM> * "Do you have any credentials?" *
<Jack> "I'm afraid I don't carry around a card that says I work for a secret organization of billionaires, no."
<GM> * He narrows his eyes., *
<GM> * "Then maybe your driver's license?" *
<Jack> "I have no identification on me... This is, secret, work."
<GM> * Roll charisma, and REALLY pray. *
<GM> * For real this time. *

<Jack> !dice
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 1 +- Succes -> 0

<Jack> oop
<GM> =o

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 5 2 4 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((yeah..))
<Jack> ((you die))
<GM> * Anyone want to loan Jack a lifeline? *
<Nova> (me))
<Jack> ((fuck them, bring it on))
<Jack> ((I don't want it))
<Jack> ((the dice have spoken))
<Jack> ((let the chips fall where they may))
<GM> * You realize, to your immediate chagrin, that your Lone Star badge is still on you -- which you brought along to help 'convince' your snitch. *
<GM> * Christof: "Tiny, search Senor Reeves." *
<GM> * The troll grunts and moves round the table. *
<GM> * He starts frisking you roughly, Jack, emptying your pockets. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 +- Succes -> 0

  • Jack steps back.
<Jack> "Excuse me."
<GM> * You're held by the troll. *
<Jack> "I did not come to be manhandled. I've offered you a very large sum of money. If you don't want to accept it, don't accept it."
. . .
<Nova> "Get going.. slowly."
  • Johnathan starts driving slowly forward around towards the gate
. . .
<GM> * Charlotte pipes up, "He's no cop or nuthin...He kissed me." *
<GM> * Christof look at Charlotte, a little shocked, then regards you. *
<GM> * Tiny looks down at you in disgust. *
<Jack> ((lol))
<Jack> ((the troll knows))
<GM> * "Tiny..." *
<GM> * "Let him go." *
<GM> * The troll does as he's told, moving back to his bosses side. Charlotte shoots out her pudgy hip. *
. . .
<Nova> "Stop.."
  • Johnathan stops slowly and reverses back to their spot.
<Nova> "Man.. I HATE this job..."
. . .
<GM> * "Senor Reeves...You are a depserate man in many matters." *
<GM> * Christof shakes his head and snaps his fingers. Charlotte looks a bit miffed. *
<GM> * She walks through a small doggy door of sorts and returns with a briefcase. *
<GM> * The briefcase. *
<Jack> ((descibe this room again))
<GM> * Small. *
<GM> * You on one end. *
<GM> * A table between you, Christof, the troll, and Charlotte. *
<Jack> windows?
<GM> * No. *
<GM> * The door is to your left. *
<GM> * Christof's right. *
<GM> * There are beanbag chairs, and some folding chairs too. *
<GM> * You're seated in one now. *
<Jack> ?is the troll packing an obvious weapon?
<GM> * Just a sword he calls a knife tucked in his boot. *
<GM> * Charlotte hands the case to Christof Parades, who watches your face. *
<GM> * Roll Charimsa. *

<Jack> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 2 4 2 8 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * He places the briefcase on the table in front of him, standing. *
<GM> * "Here it is Senor Reeves." *
  • Jack stands as well
<Jack> "Hmm..."
<GM> * "And this is as close as you're going to get to it without some form of proof as to who you are, or proof of payment in my hands." *
<GM> * He has a hand on the case's handle. *
  • Jack pulls a throwing blade and sinks it into Parades' right arm.
<GM> * Roll quickness. *

<Jack> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 5 4 5 2 4 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 5 2 5 4 4 5 3 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 1 5 10 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> ((ouch))
<GM> * Now the action. *
  • Jack holds the ring close to his face and shouts "GO!"
<GM> * I meant the knife. *
. . .
<Nova> "You heard the man!"
  • Johnathan jumps slightly and floors the van around the corner to the gate
  • Nova prepares his crossbow.
<Johnathan> "Take out that ORK"
<Nova> "Ork, only..?"
<Johnathan> "Just kill something!!!"
  • Nova wonders a moment.. then exchanges the crossbow for a gun
  • Johnathan concentrates on taking the van through the gate.
. . .
<GM> * Jack, you whip out the knife and fling it into Parades' right arm. He jerks and yelps, pulling the briefcase off the table into his chest. *
<GM> * You other two shadowrunners are hauling ass for the gate. *
<GM> * Jack, INIT. *

<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 2 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Jack> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 4 1 2 +- Succes -> 0

<Jack> 17
<GM> 18 and 13

<GM> * Charlotte does an almost comical leap through the air, clearing the table in one bound and making to punch you square in the teeth. *

<GM> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 4 2 1 4 4 2 2 4 4 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Roll to COUNTER. *

<Jack> !dice 11 4
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 9 4 3 5 4 5 4 3 2 2 4 +- Succes -> 7

<GM> * Action? *
<Jack> ((nugguh))
<Jack> used 1 CP
  • Jack kicks her out of the air with a roundhouse.

<GM> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 11 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * Jack pulls a Bruce Lee and whips the flying dwarf her out of the air with a spinning roundhouse. *
<GM> * Your action. *
<GM> * Christof is ducking through a back exit. The troll is between the both of you. *
<Jack> ((back exit?!))
<GM> * The exit. *
  • Jack jump kicks this troll in his big ugly face.
<GM> * Kiaee! Go for it. *

<Jack> !dice 12 4
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 4 3 9 5 5 5 3 3 4 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 8

<Jack> ((good enough))
<GM> * ... *

<GM> !dice 10 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 5 1 3 5 2 5 5 1 1 +- Succes -> 5

<Jack> "WAITAAAA!!"

<GM> !dice 13 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 11 5 4 1 3 4 5 4 5 4 5 1 +- Succes -> 10

<GM> * You launch into a flying kick like fuckin' Liu Kang off Mortal Kombat. *
<GM> * You're pretty ineffective, but manage not to get swatted out of the air as you kick the troll in the teeth. *
<GM> * He stumbles back *

. . .

<GM> * Nova and Johnathan. *
<GM> * The ork at the gate levels his shotgun. *
<Nova> ?where are we exactly?
  • Johnathan drives through the gate and runs over any dogs in the way.
<GM> * His rottweilers bark. *
  • Nova shoots his ass off.

<GM> !dice 7 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 5 5 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 7 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 1 2 2 4 3 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * The ork fires off the shotgun. *
<GM> * You run his ass over. *
<GM> * Your van crashes through the gate, plowing over the ork and the dogs. *
<GM> * #YIPE!# #YIPE!# *

. . .

<GM> * Jack, on you. *
  • Jack whips out another flechette and calls his shot
<GM> * Where's the shot? I would for staging purposes. *
<Jack> ((msg))
<GM> * TN 6. *

<Jack> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 4 11 3 11 3 2 3 4 2 4 +- Succes -> 2
<GM> !dice 14 7
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 10 2 3 2 5 3 3 3 5 7 3 3 2 3 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * You launch a flechette into the trogger's throat and see it impale. *
<GM> * He grabs his neck and staggers back, opening a path to the door that you see Christof Parades hightailing it the fuck out of. *
  • Jack sprints out into hell.
<Jack> "HURRY FELLAS!"
...
<GM> * Johnathan and Nova, you're in the lot... now what? *
  • Nova runs to the mentioned door with the window in it.
  • Johnathan Stops the van at the Door and heads into the door behind Nova.
  • Nova takes his crossbow with him.
<GM> * Nova, you run up to the door, it's shut and presumeably locked. *
<Nova> ?what material is it made of?
<GM> * Aluminum. *
  • Nova shoots the locks and kicks the door
<GM> * There are no outside locks. *
<Jack> ((samurai code in effect!))
<Jack> ((its on now))
  • Nova guesses the lock's positions.
<GM> * You shoot the door and kick it, making Julius Frakes smile while worms eat his corpse. *
<Jack> ((lol))
<GM> * Roll strength. *

<Nova> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 5 8 5 3 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova, you kick the door in, sending a dwarf with no legs tumbling off his stool. *
<GM> * "Ahhh!" *
<GM> * His shotgun falls out of his hands. *
<Nova> ?can I shoot him too?
<Jack> ((lol!))
  • Johnathan is behind Nova.
<GM> * LOL, of course...no door-kicking-in would be complete without the following shooting-of-hapless-victims. *
  • Nova shoots the dwarf.
<GM> * Roll it, punk. *

<Nova> !dice 14
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 4 4 5 3 3 4 3 2 4 4 2 3 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * His face dissapears in a spray of red. *
  • Nova goes in, looking for hostiles.

<GM> * Jack...You sprint out of the back room towards the warehouse interior. Christof screams for his people as he dissapears from sight. *
<Jack> "Rut Roh."
  • Jack goes in his general direction with the quickness
<GM> * Jack you barge headlong into a roomfull of heavily-armed mexican gangbangers. *
<GM> * John and Nova, you both come into a room filled with 6 gangers and Jack. *
<GM> * INITIATIVE! *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 2
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 4 +- Succes -> 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 1
<Jack> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 3 2 +- Succes -> 0
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 10 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 4 +- Succes -> 0

<Johnathan> ((15))
<Jack> ((18))
<Nova> ((15))

<GM> * Go Jack. *
<GM> * You fucking wacky bastard, you. *
<GM> * Go, Jack, go. *
<GM> * Expediantly. *
<GM> * With haste. *
<GM> * Now. *
<Nova> ((or else..))
<GM> * Before you spontaneously combust. *
  • Jack attacks two nearby gangers.
<GM> * How? *
<GM> * Melee? *
<Jack> ((yes))
<GM> * Roll it, TN of 5 then 6. *

<Jack> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 2 3 5 5 4 2 1 3 3 +- Succes -> 3
<Jack> 2 succ
<Jack> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 2 3 3 2 10 1 4 2 4 5 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Next. *

<GM> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 2 3 11 4 5 +- Succes -> 4
<GM> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 1 3 5 9 1 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * ... *
<Jack> ((dammit dammit))
<GM> * Jack launches into a viscious attack on his two nearby foes... *
<GM> * He gets ghetto stomped. *
<GM> * Roll resistance. *

<Jack> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 16 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Jack> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You both see Jack get knocked down by two mexicans who begin stomping on him. *
<Nova> "John, the flash thing!"
<GM> * Nova, an ork watching porno spins around and shoots at you with a pistol. *

<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 2 2 5 2 2 10 1 +- Succes -> 2
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 8 3 1 2 4 3 5 +- Succes -> 4

<Nova> ((shit..))
<GM> * Roll resistsance twice, 9M and then 9S. *
<GM> * Poor Jack. *

<Nova> !dice 11 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 8 1 2 4 5 8 5 4 5 5 +- Succes -> 9
<Nova> !dice 11 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 10 3 2 10 4 4 4 4 2 5 +- Succes -> 8

<Tak777> (( lol ))
<GM> * Jesus Christ. *
<GM> * Bullet Proof Monk over here makes like Superman. *
<GM> * You dunno whether you got hit or not, Nova, you just see someone shooting at you. *
<GM> * Actions? *
  • Nova shoots two guys, the one who shot and the next one in line.
<GM> * Roll them. *

<Nova> !dice 7 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 5 4 3 3 4 2 +- Succes -> 4

<GM> * Rememebr, you used CP. *

<Nova> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 9 5 4 5 8 5 4 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> TN was 5 on 2nd shot
<GM> * You start busting caps. *
<GM> * The ork jerks, so does another human. *

<GM> !dice 8 9
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 3 11 2 5 4 11 +- Succes -> 2

<Jack> "Mmrlfuh!"

<GM> !dice 5 9
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 3 10 4 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Jack is getting stomped. *
<GM> * John, go. *
  • Johnathan opens fire with two bursts at the nearest 2 gangers with his asault rifle ((Ex Explosive ammo))
<GM> * ... *
<GM> * Roll. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 7 3 4 5 5 1 4 +- Succes -> 5
<Johnathan> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 4 9 4 15 4 4 3 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> ((you have TN's of 5 and 6, sucker))
<GM> ((you no-smartlink bitch))
<GM> ((does that have a lasersight on it even? ))
<Johnathan> ((yeah, comes with one))
<GM> * Johnathan starts shooting up the place. *

<GM> !dice 4 10
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 5 10
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 3 3 3 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Two gangers scream and die. *
<GM> * Jack is still getting stomped. *
  • Nova shoots the guys stomping him
<GM> * Roll. *

<Nova> !dice 7 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 4 2 5 2 5 3 +- Succes -> 3
<Nova> !dice 7 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 2 2 4 2 5 3 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Pray you don't hit him. *

<GM> !dice 5 9
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 7 2 5 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 5 9
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 5 4 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * One of Jack's assailants jerks and falls over. *
<GM> * The other spins around and starts busting caps at you two! *

<GM> !dice 6 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 11 2 2 2 3 +- Succes -> 2
<GM> !dice 6 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 3 5 5 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * John, you catch a round to the chest. *
<GM> * Roll resistance. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 10 2 5 5 4 15 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * ... *
<GM> * You get the wind knocked out of you, John. *
<GM> * Nova, on you. *
<Nova> ?anybody alive?
<GM> * The ganger shooting at you both. *
  • Nova shoots him, twice.

<Nova> !dice 7 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 9 1 4 5 4 5 +- Succes -> 6
<Nova> !dice 7 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 5 2 4 3 3 9 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * The final ganger gets blown off his feet by the blasts. *
<GM> * Jack, mexican boots stop stomping you like a barrel of grapes. *
<Jack> "You had enough yet?!"
  • Nova smirks.
<GM> * Jack starts talking shit while bleeding out. *
<Nova> "Yeah, you showed them.."
<GM> * S mental. *
<Johnathan> "Jack you ok!?!"
<Jack> ((S!))
<GM> * Missing teeth. *
  • Jack gets up unsteadily.
<Jack> "Lemme at those muvver fuckersh."
<<Nova> "Where's the case?!"
<Jack> "I'll fuff there day up!"
  • Jack points in the direction.
  • Nova looks in the direction.
<GM> * Jack points at the ceiling. *
  • Johnathan starts running that way
<Nova> "What the fuck!"
  • Johnathan stops... "Huh?"
<GM> * Jack, you didn't see where Parades fled to with the case. *
<GM> * Roll intell Nova. *

<Nova> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 2 4 5 +- Succes -> 0

  • Johnathan runs to the right
<GM> * Jack, roll perception. *
<Nova> "Great, we're to follow him in some direction... FUCK I HATE THIS JOB!"
<GM> * John, roll perception. *

<Jack> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 3 4 3 4 2 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * John, roll perception. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 3 7 2 4 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * John, you see a side door hanging open. *
  • Johnathan runs towards it.
<GM> * John runs toward a door. *
<Johnathan> "Door open over here now!"
<GM> * He spouts babble. *
  • Nova throws his crossbow at Jack. "Here, hold it for me!"
  • Nova follows John.
<GM> * John you burst into the night and see a man jumping a fence. *
  • Jack follows John.
<Jack> "Mother fuckerth..."
<GM> * He's over the other side and running. *
  • Johnathan aims and fires a burst at him
<Jack> "Thoot that cock thucker!"
<GM> * Roll, TN of 9. *
<GM> ((lol))

<Johnathan> !dice 7 9
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 4 1 3 3 2 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You fire, John; he keeps running. *
<Johnathan> ((karma it, why the hell not))
<GM> * Go ahead. *

<Johnathan> !dice 7 9
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 1 1 2 2 5 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You fire, John; he keeps running. *
<GM> * Even faster. *
<GM> * Actions? *
  • Jack hits him with the fucking crossbow.
  • Johnathan flicks the switch to full auto and unloads on his ass.
  • Nova runs to the fence and spurs it open.
<GM> * ... Anyone ELSE? *
<Nova> ((shiiiit....))
<GM> * .. *
<GM> * Roll John. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 4 2 2 1 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova, you blow past John as he's firing, nothing hits you though. *
<GM> * You realize you'd have better luck scaling the fence than cutting it. *
<GM> * You may change your actions or try and slash with a piece of ware made for stabbing. *
  • Nova goes over the fence.
<GM> * Roll Quickness. *
<Nova> ?athletics maybe?
<GM> * If you got it. *

<Nova> !dice 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 5 2 3 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You make it over. *
  • Nova follows the black figure.
<GM> * John and Jack? *
  • Johnathan runs back to the van, changing his magazine on the way. "JACK COME ON!!! LET'S GO!"
<GM> * John, you make for the van. *
<GM> * You get there about when Nova hits the ground on the other side of the fence. *
<GM> * Jack follows. *
  • Johnathan waits for Jack to get in and then floors the van outta the compound and along the road to catch up with Nova and the man.
<GM> * Nova, you can see Christof Parades and the case clearly on thermo's. *
<Nova> ?distance?
<GM> * 25 meters. *
  • Jack shoots!
<GM> * Roll it. *
<GM> * TN of... *
<GM> *... *
<GM> * Roll. *

<Jack> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Jack rolled -+ 9 2 5 5 5 8 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> ...
<GM> * Jack hangs out the side of the van and shoots the crossbow from the hip like Rambo. *
<GM> * Nova, you see a bolt impact into the fleeing man's leg. *
<GM> * He yelps and tumbles over. *
  • Nova runs to him
<GM> * Nova: You're gaining fast now. *
<GM> * He whips out his Glock. *
  • Nova dodges and fires his Predator.

<GM> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 3 4 5 3 9 5 5 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 5 4 1 5 2 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Roll to dodge there, deft one. *

<Nova> !dice 3 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 5 2 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * You get shot. *
<GM> * Roll reistsance. *
<GM> 9m

<Nova> !dice 11 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 4 2 4 3 4 17 5 3 2 14 +- Succes -> 9

<GM> * Again, you dunno if he hit you. *
<GM> * You shooting him down? *
<Nova> ((yes))
<GM> * Roll. *

<Nova> !dice 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 8 3 4 11 2 5 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> !dice 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 2 1 4 1 3 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You gun him down where he lays. *
<GM> * He bleeds and dies. *
  • Nova runs to the corpse
  • Johnathan stops the van beside Nova and the guy.
<GM> * John and Jack, you screech to a hault next to the dead man clutching the briefcase. *
<Johnathan> "Get the case and get in"
<Jack> "Letth get the fuck out of here!"
  • Nova takes the case.
<Jack> "Mother fucking methicans!"
  • Johnathan hauls ass outa there, back towards Seattle.
<GM> * You're in Seattle. *
<GM> * You head out of Puyallup. *
<Johnathan> "Nova, call the Johnson... let's get paid and maybe a bonus for speedy completion"
  • Johnathan heads back towards Redmonds.
<Nova> "I'm not the talking guy here.."
<Johnathan> "Whatever, someone get us our money."
  • Jack contacts Mr. J.
<GM> * "Mr. Johnson?" *
<Jack> "We completed the athignment"
<Jack> "Where thould we make the exthange?"
<GM> * "Meet me tomorrow morning at the lot outside Dante's Inferno. *
<Jack> "You got it"
<GM> * He disconnects. *
<GM> * You all drive fast and eat bugs since there's no longer a windshield. *
<Jack> ((FFWD))
  • Nova sits in the back.
  • Nova eats a snickers.
<GM> * You sit with the case all night, wondering what's inside. *
<GM> * Anyone want to take a peek? *
  • Nova just examines it.
  • Johnathan doesn't look... he's paid to get it, not look
<GM> * It's a standard black leather case...the combination code is obvious because the number are worn down, it's 666. *
<Nova> "Why don't we take a look?"
<Jack> "Don't open that fucking cathe."
<Johnathan> "We are paid to get it, not look."
<GM> * Jack? *
  • Jack is calling around, trying to find a dentist.
<GM> * You locate Big Gay Al's Big Gay Dentist's Office. *
<Johnathan> "Let's just get our money."
  • Nova hmmmms...
<Jack> "Juth leave it be."
<Jack> "Mother fucker!"
<Jack> "Thomeone give me a ride to thith damn dentith...and for your own health, don't open the fucking cayth!"
<GM> * Jack, no cabs. *
<Johnathan> ((Big Gay Al runs a dentist office as well as a gun shop?))
<GM> ((and a decker's shop))
<GM> ((he's a busy faggot)
<Jack> ((lol!))

      • Jack changes topic to '<GM> ((he's a busy faggot)'

<GM> * Nova, the choice is yours. *
  • Johnathan waits for money.
<GM> (mercenary))
  • Jack goes and gets a cab.
  • Nova thinks about opening the case.
<GM> * Nova: It stares back at you, it's contents a mocking mystery. *
<Nova> "I wonder what's in it so somebody could pay milions to get it..."
<Johnathan> "I have no idea, probably something stupid like an old comic book or something."
  • Nova nearly smiles at Johns wit.
  • Nova still wonders about the case...
<Johnathan> "We are getting paid closer to our worth this time, than last time."
<GM> * Nova, gonna open it and take a look? *
<Johnathan> ((he really wants you to look))
<Nova> ((I'm waiting for an ending like in the indiana jones lost ark thing))
<GM> ((lol))
  • Nova really wants to look too...
<GM> * Well, DO YOU? Yes or no? If not I FFWD immediately...If so, I describe contents and FFWD. *
<Nova> "Fuck it.."
  • Nova starts putting the combination in
<Jack> ((No.))
<GM> * Nova locks in 666. *
<GM> * Only a lock click away. *
<GM> * Click. The lock unfastens. *
  • Nova opens it..
<GM> * Nova, you lift the briefcase's cover. *
<GM> * Jack and John, what're you two doing? *
  • Johnathan keeps looking out the front window but listens to Nova
<Jack> ((I'm outside looking for a cab.))
<GM> * It's 2:35am...Jack, the wind stops blowing and it becomes deathly silent. *
<Jack> "Thith can't be good..."
<GM> * John, you notice a strange and eerie silence around you...an almost consuming silence. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 11 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * John, the interior of the car is lit from inside with a very bright light from the back. *
  • Johnathan turns and looks at Nova.
<GM> * Jack, you see a bright light emitting from the interior of the van. *
<GM> * John and Jack, a sense of dread falls over you both. *
<GM> * ... *
<GM> * John, you see Nova staring into the case. *

. . .

<GM> * Nova *
<GM> * You now believe in death, and fear it. *
<GM> * You close the case. *
<GM> * You manage to keep your sanity. *

. . .

  • Johnathan trys to get to Nova and shut the case.
<GM> * Nova closes it on his own, John. *
<GM> * The light goes out. *
<GM> * Jack, the wind picks up again. *
  • Nova sits still.. silent.. stale..
<Johnathan> "What the hell happened??"
  • Nova 's black skin turned grey..
  • Nova keeps looking at the closed case..
  • Johnathan locks the case and takes it off Nova.
<GM> * Nova offers no resistance. *
  • Jack opens the door.
<Jack> "Pleath tell me he didn't open the cathe"
  • Nova looks at the spot where the case was.
<Johnathan> "He did, the idiot."
  • Johnathan keeps it locked and away frm Nova.
<Johnathan> "I have no idea what's wrong with him now."
<Jack> "Nine timeth out of ten, when Mr. Johnson sath not to open a cathe, itth for your own good."
<Jack> "Not juth for fucking kith."
<Jack> "We're not big enough playerth where we can rethell whatever that ith...until we are, thereth no point in opening it."
<Johnathan> "I know, and you really have to get something done about that lisp."
<Jack> "Yeah, yeah."
  • Jack calls for his cab again.
  • Johnathan sighs and waits for the guy to arrive to get the case.
<Jack> "Don't let him have that fucking cathe again."
<Johnathan> "I won't."
  • Nova sits still as he was.
<GM> * The next morning you meet Mr. Johnson and his group of metahuman muscle outside Dante's Inferno. *
<GM> * Nova stays in the van. *
  • Johnathan goes out and hands over the case.
<GM> * "You didn't open the case, did you?" he asks Jack. *
<Jack> "Nope."
<Jack> ? is my tooth fixed?
<GM> * Not yet, Jack. *
<Jack> ((I went to the dentist last night!))
<GM> * Al won't see you until today at noon. *
<Jack> ((I asked for an emergency dentist))
<GM> * He's a busy faggot afterall. *
<Jack> ((bad))
<Jack> ((ridiculous))
<GM> ((an emergency dentist that treats the SINless...))
<GM> ((that would be Big Gay Al))
<Jack> ((I have a SIN!))
<GM> (( DO you now??))
<Jack> ((yes!))
<GM> ((well then...))
<GM> * Yes, your grill got fixed. *
<GM> * 'Bernie Mac's 24 Hour Teefer's Clinic' fixed you right up. *
<GM> * Dr. Cedric presiding. *
<Jack> ((lol, Cedric))
<GM> * You now have gold crowns for your front teeth. *
<Jack> ((grr))
<Jack> "Here's the case. Yep, it was a toughy."
<Johnathan> "And we completed it quickly"
<GM> * The Johnson nods, looking at you both quizzically. *
<GM> * "Mr. Hardcore." *
<GM> * The ork steps forward and hands you three credsticks. *
<Jack> "Thank you, thank you."
  • Johnathan takes them.
<Johnathan> "Yes.. Thank you, and if you need our services again feel free to call."
<Jack> "Please."
<GM> * The Johnson examines the case for a moment and gets into his limosine silently. *
<Jack> "Keep in mind the speedy work and the courteous service."
<GM> * Mr. Hardcore waits outside it, looking at you all. *
  • Johnathan gets back in the van and puts Nova's credstick in one of Nova's pockets
  • Nova doesn't react
<GM> * Nova, Johnathan puts a credstick in your pocket. *.
<Jack> "Welp, we'd better be going"
  • Jack turns to Johnathan
<Jack> "DRIVE. NOW."
  • Johnathan starts driving away.
<GM> * You drive with a catatonic elf in your van. *
  • Johnathan heads to Patch's
  • Jack slaps Nova.
<Jack> "What happened, kid?"
<GM> * Jack slaps Nova. *
<Jack> "What'd you see? Was it JFK's murderer? Was it titties?"
  • Nova looks stale into Jack's face..
<Jack> "Big floppy titties would stun me up too."
<Nova> "..."
  • Johnathan pulls into Patch's Clinic and runs inside to get a stretcher.

. . .

  • Jack fishes for a marker
<GM> * You find one, along with an earplug and some pocket lint. *
  • Jack starts writing on Nova's forehead
  • Nova looks back where he kept looking the last 12 hours
<Jack> "I...suck...cock..for..."
  • Jack writes as much as he can before Patch spoils his fun.
<GM> * That takes up his whole face, Jack...but you can fit it. *
<GM> * Finish if you like. *

. . .

<GM> * John, Patch sees you come in. *
<GM> * "Where' my money?" *
<Johnathan> "I got your money here, but I need you to come get Nova outta the van... something's wrong with him."
<GM> * Patch: "Who?" *
<Johnathan> "The big black elf with steel in him."
<GM> * "Oh, him..." *
<GM> * "Diablo get to him again?" *
<Johnathan> "Yeah, him... and no."
<Johnathan> "Something else, not physical damage ...mental I think."

  • Jack hops out.
<Jack> "Holy shit. What's up, Patch?"
<Jack> "You ol' bone grinder, you."
<GM> * "Jack...Been a while...What brings you together with these two?" *
<GM> * "You have my card, right?" *
<GM> * Before you can answer he's handing you one. *
  • Jack takes it
<Jack> "Lordy."
<GM> * Patch goes into the van and looks at Nova for a few moments, making a diagnosis. *
<GM> * "Do I look like a shrink to you?" *
<Johnathan> "Hey, you're the only Doc I know."
<GM> * He mutters. *
<Jack> "Might be a curse"
<GM> * "I hate shadowrunners..." *
<Nova> "I hate you too.." *still staring blindly*
<Jack> !
<GM> * Patch: "..." *
<GM> * "He seems fine to me." *
<Jack> "Patch, you got a waiting room or some shit?"
<GM> * "What do you think my front door leads into?" *
  • Jack wanders in.
  • Johnathan shakes his head

. . .

<GM> * Jack 15 grand and ... 6 karma. *
<GM> * Return and GM/play much more often. *
<Jack> ((wewp))
  • Johnathan goes inside and pays Patch the 10K he owes him, leaving Nova outside.
  • Nova stays outside for a looong time.
<GM> * Nova is an immovable object. *
<GM> * John, you get squared away with Patch. 3k more for your smartlink. *
<GM> * John....5 karma. *
<GM> * Nova...You recover by midnight. You recieve no karma. *
<GM> * AND, all existing good karma is stripped from you. *
  • Nova walks to his hideout and stays there...
<GM> * Nova goes and hides. Never able to tell anyone what he saw... *
<GM> * John, your debts are paid and you're on your way to new 'ware. *
<GM> * Spend 1 karma, get a kpool upgrade. *

<GM> * GAME OFF *




Return to Chapter 02 -- Soul Survivors
Contributions to http://s-run.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2018 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world