^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THE FINAL ACT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<GM> * Anne: "So let me get this plan straight... Nova, Johnathan, and Johan are gonna sit there with machine guns and shoot at the wall....Then, Taurno, you're gonna drive in and hopefully blow up the truck -- THEN go into the house alone.... Where do Jordan and I go?" *
<Taurno> "Quit Debating with me!" (And let's make this thing go BOOOMMM)
<Johan> ((johan is going to park a ways off, and watch while everyone dies. then he will take their wallets))
  • Johan parks on a hill a ways off with a pair of binos he stole from some pussy birdwatching asshole, and watches.
<GM> * You're all at the building. right? *
<Johan> ((no, i'm a few yards off, watching))
  • Taurno is in the gastruck..
  • Nova and John in his van near the gate...
<Johnathan> ((we are in my van waiting by the gate))
<GM> * You all go and park. *
<GM> * Taurno: driving to where? *
<Taurno> *Ram through the God damn gate*
<Nova> ((ouch..))
<Taurno> "I fear not walls of Synthsteel and stone!"
<TakZzz> (( GO GO GO GO!!!! ))
<GM> * Roll Car. *
<GM> * If not, Reaction. *

<Taurno> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 3 3 4 3 1 5 5 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Karma that. *
<TakZzz> ( lol )
<Johnathan> ((fuck we are dead before we started))
<Nova> ((yeah..))
  • Johan sits on the hill by his hog and laughs his ass off!
<GM> * Johan, you're in the bushes across the street. *
  • Johan laughs his ass off anyways.
<GM> * You all hear Johan start laughing as Taurno rushes the gate. *
<GM> * KARMA THAT ROLL MOTHERFUCKER! *

<Taurno> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 3 2 3 8 5 3 3 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Taurno goes crashing through the gate. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * The guards wandering the ground start firing at the tanker. *
<GM> * Driving towards the house? Roll again. *

<Taurno> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 10 4 3 4 2 5 3 2 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Uh oh. *
<Nova> ((BOOM!))
<GM> * You all see the tanker truck go rolling through the gate at high speeds. The various guards patrolling the grounds start firing at it. *
<GM> * Taurno guns the engine and rolls towards the house. *
<GM> * Roll quickness and pray. *

<Taurno> !dice 9
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 4 15 1 3 1 1 4 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You fucking lunatic. *
<Nova> ((lucky fucker..)
<Johan> ((meh, i can always shoot him 'accidently'))
<GM> * Taurno, you leap from the cabin and start running. *
<GM> * #BOOM# *
  • Taurno Runs away from the house and towards the wall..
<GM> * Taurno...Roll Body. *
<GM> * No Cpool. *

<Taurno> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 2 2 2 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Ok....*
<GM> * Taurno, your world goes back. *
<GM> * Everyone else see a HUGE fireball erupt from behind the wall. *
<Taurno> * Has his Docwagon thingie remember :: *
<GM> * Not anymore, you just used the GM asterisks...dumbass. *
<Taurno> * Bah! *
<Nova> ((LOL))
<GM> * You docwagon bracelet was ripped off in the cabin of the truck as you jumped out. *
<Johan> ((BWAHAHAHA))
<GM> * Anyone else's actions? *
  • Johnathan rests the LMG on the dash to fire out the front of the van (No windshield, remember)
  • Johan laughs his ass off...
<GM> * Johan starts laughing. *
  • Nova drives the van through the gate.
<GM> * Roll to drive. *

<Nova> !dice 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 9 5 5 4 5 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You roll on in, the elven street samurai behind the wheel of the previously-pilfered van with the human mercenary behind his precariously-mounted light machine gun. *
  • Johnathan opens fire at anyone he sees.
<Nova> "SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!"
  • Johan gets ready to start shooting things that come out of the gates (right...)
<GM> * Nova & John: You see two men running around on fire. *
<GM> * Two more on the ground, and two dogs running out the front gate. *
  • Johan shoots the dogs.
<[VeseN]> ((/me calls PETA))
<Johan> "No vitnesses..."
<GM> * Nova, there are two men on the ground on your side. *
<GM> * The front of the house is in shambles. *
<GM> * The burning remains of Taurno's gasoline truck are up on the porch. *
  • Nova drives to the side of the house looking for any other heat sigs than the burning truck
<GM> * The heat waves from the truck destroy your thermal vision. You can't use it effectively and drive. *
  • Nova turns off his thermos.
<GM> * Nova, you see Taurno laying face-first on the ground about 5 meters from the truck's remains. *
  • Nova ignores the idiot...
<GM> * You can run him over easily. *
<TakZzz> (( lol! mean! ))
<Nova> ((no, no running over))
<Johnathan> "Leave him alive.... if he starts crawling it may distract a guard for a second."
<GM> * Taurno, you begin to wake back up. *
  • Nova drives to the house, scanning for movement...
  • Taurno Crawls away.
<GM> * Taurno, you're shaken, but not stirred. *
<GM> * L stun. *
  • Nova drives to the back of the house.
  • Taurno still crawls away from the flame.
  • Johnathan shoots anyone thats moves that isn't on our team.
<GM> * Johnathan opens up with his LMG... *
<GM> * #BRRRAAATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAT# *
<GM> * Roll. *

<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 3 2 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Roll ten times. *

<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 3 5 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 4 7 15 1 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 5 3 2 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 3 2 3 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 4 1 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 5 4 5 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 3 2 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 5 10 3 9 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 5 2 5 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 9 3 11 7 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, You shoot at the wounded Yaks, slaughtering them. *
<GM> * Johan, you see Anne's Bananna-Yellow Eurocar Westwind fly through the gate as well... *
<GM> * Taurno, your comrades are in their van, driving and shooting. *
  • Johan sits and waits for things to come out of the gates.
<GM> * Nova, you round the northern portion (as seen on the map) of the house and see a black limosine there parked under a covered carport. *
<Nova> "Kill their car, now!"
  • Taurno Will dash to the inside of the house through a window with his sidearm.
<GM> * Which weapon Taurno? *
<GM> * To #killin, Taurno. *



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TAURNO INSIDE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<GM> * Taurno: You jump into the front of the house through the shambled front entry. *
<GM> * It's lit up by small fires. *
<Taurno> I'm gonna look for people who are still moving and blow them away with one shot of expoding ammo per victim! :)
  • Taurno runs a beeline for the back.
<GM> * You're in a living room type area. *
<GM> * You hear a child crying. *
<Taurno> I look in... And shoot where i hear it...
<GM> * Taurno, the crying is coming from deeper in the house. *
  • Taurno runs closer...
<GM> * Taurno, going to find the sound? *
<Taurno> yes
<GM> back to the channel



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ VAN OF IDIOCY VS. MITSUBISHI NIGHTSKY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Johnathan opens fire on the limosine, aiming for the engine area and tires!
  • Nova let's John destroy the limo and exits the van.
<GM> * Roll John. *
<GM> * You start melting the barrel on the LMG. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 2 1 4 11 +- Succes -> 0

<Johan> ((this is like an episode of the A-Team))
<GM> ((AHAHAHAHAH))
<Nova> ((?))
<GM> ((((the A-team))
<GM> ((AHAHAHAHAHA))
<Nova> ((oh yeah, lot's of heavy gun fire..))
<Johan> ((and a van))
<Johnathan> ((we just need a spoiler on top and mag wheels))
<Nova> ((but we didn't make our own modifications to a vechicle))

<GM> * John, you blow out a front tire. *
<GM> * Roll again. *

<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 4 5 3 9 +- Succes -> 0

  • Johan starts humming the theme to the 'A-Team'.
<GM> * Both front tires. *
<GM> * Roll again. *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 2 3 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Your rounds pock and dent the limo to smitherines. *
<GM> * It doesn't explode or anything else. *
<Nova> "Okay, now let's go in!"
  • Johnathan stops firing, lays the LMG beside him to cool. and pulls out his Assault rifle.
<GM> * The window to the limo is so scarred it looks shattered. *
  • Nova listens for movement and enters the house.
<GM> * You going inside too, John? *
<Johnathan> ((yes))
<GM> * Nova, you see Taurno already moving into the house. You're now in a large living room area. *
<GM> * You now both see Taurno. *
  • Johnathan keeps his eyes open and heads in behind Nova.
<GM> * There are several small fires from the blown out front door and sections of wall. *
<GM> * Taurno runs inside. *
  • Nova follows and draws his gun
<GM> * He dissapears around a wall. *
  • Johnathan folows behind Nova.
<Taurno> ((What do I see now?))
<GM> * Taurno: You run through the large hallway and see a small Geisha holding a crying 6-year-old boy at the end (BOTH AT POINT 2). *
<Taurno> I go over and knock em both out kung fu style : ) )
<GM> * Nova, following Taurno? *
<Nova> ((yes))
<GM> * Nova, you hear a child crying and screaming in the direction Taurno's going. *
<GM> * TAURNO: You rush them and get blindsided. *
<GM> * Taurno, roll unarmed Combat in channel. *
<Taurno> OOPH!

<Taurno> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 1 1 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> ((ouch..))
<GM> !dice 6 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 10 8 4 1 2 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Resist 8S. *
  • Taurno is still wearing armor btw)
<Taurno> (impact 5 )
<GM> then resist 5

<Taurno> !dice 5
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 4 4 5 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Reroll, with cpool. *
<GM> * Resistance has cpool available. *

<Taurno> !dice 10
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 2 1 3 2 4 2 5 2 3 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Taurno, you get blindsided and thrown to the floor. *
<GM> * In fact you FLY through the air, and smash into the ground, you're too dizzy to realize how or why. *
<GM> * Taurno, M Stun. *
<GM> * Nova, you round the corner to see a small Geisha holding a crying a child. *
<GM> * A large japanese man in a grey suit stands next to the woman and child, with Taurno on the ground 2 meters away from him. (HE IS POINT 1)*
  • Nova shoots the man.
<GM> * He sees you as you come around the corner, and brings his SMG to bear. *
<GM> INIT!

<Nova> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> ((17))
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 1 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Go nova. *
<GM> * The man is bringing his SMG to bear. *

<Nova> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 3 4 5 10 5 2 3 2 1 +- Succes -> 4
<Nova> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 3 2 2 1 4 4 2 4 5 +- Succes -> 4

<GM> * Predator? *
<Nova> ((I still have my high strength-no-recoil?))
<GM> * Yes. *
<Nova> ((yes, predator))

<GM> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 2 5 1 4 5 2 2 9 1 +- Succes -> 5
<GM> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 3 3 5 3 11 5 2 5 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Nova, you start throwing lead. You might've hit him. *
<GM> * He returns fire. *

<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 4 5 4 3 2 4 5 +- Succes -> 5
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 5 3 3 4 3 3 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * Resist 11D+1 and 11S. *

<Nova> !dice 12 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 4 3 10 11 4 1 4 5 2 2 5 +- Succes -> 4
<Nova> !dice 10 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 5 3 4 3 9 2 5 4 1 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Karma them both. *
<Nova> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 5 14 4 3 2 2 5 5 +- Succes -> 4
<Nova> !dice 7 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 9 1 5 9 5 3 +- Succes -> 4

. . .

<GM> * Johnathan, you see Nova round the corner in front of you and bring his pistol to bear. *
<GM> * There is gunfire exchanged between him and an unseen target. Nova is blasted back, flying through the air and landing on the ground with a thud. *
<GM> * On you, Johnathan. *
  • Johnathan opens fire on the guy who shot Nova with his Assault Rifle... 2 Bursts
<GM> * You can't see him yet, fool. *
<GM> * You round the corner and can get 1 shot off. *
<Johnathan> ((ok ))
<GM> * Go for it. *
  • Johnathan rounds the corner and fires.

<Johnathan> !dice 8
<GM> TN of 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 5 3 2 4 2 10 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> Damage?
<Johnathan> 8M
<GM> * For BF on an assault rifle?! *
<Nova> ((11S, he gave you the base))
<Johnathan> ((thanks Nova))
<GM> * Taurno, you start to come too...You're pretty sure you got fucking flipped... *
  • Taurno Will Drop Kick the guy.
<Johan> ((jacknife, don't capitalize verbs))
<GM> * Taurno, YOU'RE ON THE FUCKING GROUND...You hear gunfire. *
<Taurno> Foot sweep
<GM> * Wait for your turn. *

<GM> !dice 7 7
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 5 2 3 5 4 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Taurno, you see the man and immediately go into attack mode, but... His chest opens up in gore from Johnathan's autofire; however, and he's tossed back into the wall. *
<GM> * He accidentally kicks the woman in the head as he goes down, and she flails. *
<GM> * The man hits the wall. The kid starts running. *
  • Taurno ... will grab the kid then.
<GM> * Roll quickness. *
<Taurno> with a drop kick!
<GM> * Roll to attack, then. (BOTH KID AND GEISHA ARE POINT 2)*

<Taurno> !dice 9
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 4 2 4 4 5 1 3 3 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Are you grabbing or attacking. *
<GM> ?
<Taurno> grabbing
<GM> * You failed. *
<GM> * You make for the kid but he runs past you, screaming. *
<Taurno> Second go?
<GM> * Nope. *

. . .

<GM> * The dying man on the wall groans. *
<GM> * Nova, you come to your senses on your back. *
  • Nova sits up.
<Nova> ?condition?
<GM> * Anyone actions? You get a freebie. *
<Nova> ?what do I see?
<Taurno> ((I'm gonna Drop kick the kid in the head))
<Johan> ((taurno is officially worse than johan))
  • Taurno adds 5 CPool
<GM> TN of 8.

<Taurno> !dice 10 8
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 11 4 4 1 2 5 3 2 3 3 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 2 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan and Nova both see Taurno scramble after the 6-year-old child, who starts running. *
<GM> * To your astonishment he hauls off and spin-kicks the kid in the head. *
<GM> * The boy goes flying off his feet. He smacks into the wall. *
<Johnathan> ?is the guy I shot dead?
<GM> * The guy you shot groans and goes for his gun. *
<GM> * Nova? *
  • Johnathan shoots at him again
  • Nova shoots the guy again
<GM> * ... *
<GM> * You both open up Pulp Fiction style and shred the injured mook to ribbons. (DEAD MAN AT POINT 1)*
<Nova> ((We, the Firing Squad))
<GM> * Nova, L wound. *
<GM> * Taurno, M Stun. *
  • Nova gets up
<Johnathan> ?was that the guy we were suppsoed to kill btw?
<GM> * Fuck no... you'd guess from the earpiece and shades that it was one of Tetsuo Mashimoto's personal guard. *
  • Taurno Grabs the woman and interrogates her on her husband.
<GM> * Taurno grabs the geisha and starts yelling at her. *
  • Taurno Can speak in japanese!
<GM> * Taurno, you manage to hear her say: "I am not married! I am the nanny! Please let me live!" *
<Taurno> "Nanny, I'll let you live if you can tell us where Daddy is?"
<GM> * Nova, you hear a crashing from behind you. Johnathan so do you. *
  • Nova turns and aims.
<GM> * Nova and Johnathan, two more large Japanese men come barreling through the paper walls behind you -- at the northern end of the hallway, where the carport for the limosine is/was. (POINTS 4 and 5)*
  • Johnathan turns and crouches, ready to fire
<GM> INIT!

<Nova> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 8 4 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> ((14))
<Johnathan> !dice 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 8 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> ((18))
<GM> 25
<GM> and 21

<GM> * Two men, both members of Mashimoto's personal guard, come barreling through the walls to the north and catch you both off-guard. (POINTS 4 & 5)*

<GM> !dice 8 4
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 2 4 5 1 1 3 3 +- Succes -> 2
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 4 2 5 3 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 5
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 5 4 3 3 1 3 2 +- Succes -> 3
<GM> !dice 8 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 3 7 5 5 3 3 4 +- Succes -> 5

<GM> * Their SMG's roar with delight. *
<GM> * Nova, you may dodge. *

<Nova> !dice 7 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 9 2 5 3 4 3 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * Or attempt to... *
<Nova> ((well? I got hit, how badly?))
<GM> * Nova, Resist 11D+1. *

<Nova> !dice 10 5
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 11 1 4 4 5 2 1 9 2 +- Succes -> 3

<GM> * Nova throws himself to his right and goes sailing through the air! *
<GM> * Johnathan, 8D Twice. *

<Johnathan> !dice 7 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 2 3 4 1 2 8 +- Succes -> 6
<Johnathan> !dice 8 2
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 10 3 1 2 5 4 2 4 +- Succes -> 7

<Johnathan> (I crouched remember, too)
  • Johan gets up and hops on his hog, then starts driving through the gates...
  • Johan cranks his metal as he maneuvers his chopper into the house, and towards the fight!
<GM> * Nova throws himself to his right and goes sailing through the air. He catches a burst to the chest and is blown back, crashing into the floor in the hall. *
<GM> * M Wound. *
<GM> * Johnathan, you get blasted off your feet and fall against a wall, the wind is knocked from you. *
<GM> * Taurno, bullets slam into the wall next to your head and the crying geisha woman. *
  • Taurno grabs her and the kid and Dives down to the floor
<GM> * Taurno: You knocked the kid out and you're already holding the geisha....You drop prone, dragging her down with you. *
  • Taurno on his next action , will recover his gun ...
<GM> * You all hear the roaring of an engine and Johan comes blasting through the hole in the front of the house (western wall per the map, OPEN DOOR beside the RED RING), sending debris and shit all over. *
<GM> * The two goons looks on in astonishment. *
<GM> * Nova and Johnathan, you may act. *
  • Johnathan fires 2 bursts at a goon.
  • Nova tries to gather himself...

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 10 3 1 10 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 5 4 1 2 3 +- Succes -> 0

<Johan> "knock, knock!"

<GM> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 8 4 5 4 1 5 11 2 2 +- Succes -> 2

<GM> * The guard jerks as he's shot by Johnathan. *
<GM> * Nova, you're laying on your side with pain in your chest.... Johnathan just fired and hit one man, the other dove to the side. *
<GM> * Johan, You bring the bike to a hault. *
<GM> * Actions? *
  • Nova takes his desperate shots at the other man,
<GM> * Nova, you can't act yet. He's out of your LOS anyway. *
  • Taurno Will Grab his gun and prepare it to fire ;0
<Johan> ((going to fire LMG at armed yaks))
<GM> * Roll for each round, Johan. *
<GM> * Max of 10. *
<Johan> ((here goes))
<GM> * TN of 4, 5, 6, etc. *

<Johan> !dice 3 4
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 2
<Johan> !dice 3 5
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 4 5 +- Succes -> 1
<Johan> !dice 3 6
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3 7
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 5 8 +- Succes -> 1
<Johan> !dice 3 8
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 10 4 +- Succes -> 1
<Johan> !dice 3 9
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 4 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3 10
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 3 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3 11
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 3 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3 12
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 2 8 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((jesus..))
<Johan> (that's 10?)
<GM> * #BUDADADADADADADADADADADADADA# *
<GM> * The roar of the Light machine gun is deafening in the confines of the small room!!! *
<GM> * You see the walls and potted plants next to the guards torn to shreds, as are the men themselves (POINTS 4 & 5). *
<Johan> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH! FUHABENKUFKEN AUCHET DU SCHABEN LAEFEN KAPUT!"
<GM> * Johan begins screaming obscenities. *
<Johan> ((i'm not screaming, i'm singing off-key metal))
<GM> * One man gets shot in the knee and falls to the ground, screaming. The other is mutilated beyond recognition. *
<GM> * Nova, Johnathan? *
  • Nova looks for any new threats.
<GM> * Nova, one goon is alive on the ground clutching his wounded knee. *
  • Johnathan will shoot the guy still alive with just his knee gone.
<GM> * Johnatahan blows him away though. He's no longer alive. *
<GM> * Nova: Your thermo's work a little better in here. You are still better off with just low-light. *
  • Nova searches for heat signatures nonetheless, then turns it back off.
  • Johnathan switches magazines in his assault rifle so he is fresh and ready to go.
  • Taurno will grab his gun, the kid and the woman and lead them out.
<GM> * Taurno, how the fuck do you propose to do that? *
  • Taurno can grab his gun since it's in the same room, and will be easily able to drag the kid and the woman is still alive.
<GM> * The kid is unconcious and the woman is not just gonna follow you outside. *
  • Taurno will do it like the iraqis! Gun barrel to the head diplomacy
<GM> * State an actual action, Taurno, one I can understand, not just what sounds cool in your mind. *
  • Taurno Will Grab his GUN and will go Grab the kid and slug him over shoulder.. then command and force the geisha woman up to follow in front.
<GM> * Taurno starts manhandling innocent Japanese women and children. (POINT 2) *
<GM> * Nova, you get to your feet. *
<Johnathan> "Nova, you ok there?"
<Nova> "Not bad, and you?"
<Johnathan> "Fairly well... still, I think I took a couple, but nothing too bad."
<Johan> "Vhere are ze rest?"
<Johnathan> "I don't know
<Johan> "Ve find...."
<Taurno> * subvocally calls Anne to pick him up
<GM> * Taurno, you dial AnneMarie's cell number on your headware, and it starts ringing as the Geisha screams. You start walking them both outside. *

<GM> !dice 10 4
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 8 2 4 5 5 5 2 5 2 2 +- Succes -> 6

<Taurno> "Geisha, you keep calling attention and your guards shoot you."
<GM> * Taurno... resist 6D with willpower alone. *

<Taurno> !dice 4
<SR-Dice> Taurno rolled -+ 5 3 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Taurno, you feel cold for a split second before your body seems to fold in two, at your backside horizontally along the base of your spine. *
<GM> * You all hear an audible SNAP, and Taurno is hurled forward against the wall (west side). *
  • Johnathan crouches and readies his assault rifle.
  • Nova looks for the source of the force.
  • Johan looks around, LMG ready.
<GM> * Johan, you just hear a loud SNAP, having crashed through the ruined front of the structure and let loose willy-nilly with your LMG. *
<Johan> ((kay))
<GM> * The kid falls from Taurno's grasp but stops inches from the floor. *
<GM> * The unconcious form begins floating away from Taurno, his knuckles and feet dragging on the ground. *
  • Nova looks for the mage who's causing this.
<GM> * He's moving toward the back of the house (east via the map), through a doorway. *
  • Nova knows they have to have LOS...
<GM> * Nova, you gotta maneuver to see through the doorway to your left, toward the rear of the house (east, toward POINT 3). *
<GM> * Johan, you've got a partition between you and everyone else. *
  • Johan steps off his bike and starts moving to where he can join up with the group.
<Taurno> ((How come you NEVER have me roll to Detect people))
<GM> * You can't detect a spell. *
  • Nova does a combat roll to end up with his gun pointed through the doorway.
<GM> * Nova: You see a woman, the same one identified as the boy's mother, standing there with her hands extended. (POINT 3)*
<GM> * The boy if floating to her. *
  • Nova shoots her
<GM> * Roll it, you cold-hearted son of a bitch. *

<Nova> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 5 5 1 4 5 3 3 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Nova> !dice 8 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 5 3 1 5 2 3 +- Succes -> 0

<Nova> ((fuck..))
<GM> * Nova... *
<Nova> ((I can't believe it..))
<GM> * Nova you come up from a perfect combat roll and aim in with your pistol. *
<GM> * You squeeze off two shots in unison at the boy's mother. Her eyes widen for a split second, then turn to slits as her face contorts in fury...You missed. *

<GM> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 1 3 2 3 5 5 4 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 10 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 4 5 5 4 1 4 5 8 1 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Resist 6S with willpower. *

<Nova> !dice 3 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 2 8 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * SNAP *
<GM> * Johnathan, you hear another loud SNAP and see Nova bend in half at the waist as he's blown back from his crouch, across the floor, and slammed into the partition wall at the front of the house (west). *
<Taurno> ((apparently everyone dies due to Miss magica Bitch ))
<GM> * Nova, S wound. *
<GM> * You lucky fucker. *
<Nova> ((well, at least it was fair, the dice didn't work for you too))
  • Nova splatens against the wall
<[VeseN]> ((best investment this group could have done would have been bulk discount on headstones))
<GM> * You can't see the assailant, John. *
<GM> * John: You can move to try and see the mage. *
<Johnathan> ((can't I just throw a grenade through the doorway?))
<GM> * Yes, if you want, but Nova might get hurt by it. *
  • Johnathan throws a Defensive AP grenade through the doorway
<GM> * Roll throwing weapons, Johnathan. *
<Johnathan> (default STR)

<Johnathan> !dice 9
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 9 3 3 5 1 2 3 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johan, you move around the partition and see Johnathan lob a grenade through a large double archway. Nova and Taurno lay on the ground against the wall down on Johnathan's right, about 2 meters from him. *
<Johan> ((uh, can i make some kind of roll to go back behind the partition?))
<GM> LOL
<GM> * You're pretty safe, Johan. *
<GM> * Nova, you see the mage-mother frantically running for a door, clutching her son to her breast. (POINT 3, HEADING TO YELLOW MARK) *
<GM> * Johnathan lets fly a grenade... *

<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 +- Succes -> 0

<Johan> ((I'll shoot through the partition.))
<GM> * Roll Johan. *

<Johan> !dice 3
<GM> 6 and up
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 4 8 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 2 2 11 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 5 9 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 4 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 10 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 9 5 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 10 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 3 1 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 9 4 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * #BOOM# *
  • Nova covers his face
<GM> * Nova, you see the woman running with her child when the grenade sails into the room and explodes. She screams and is tossed forward, her backside shredded. *
<GM> * Just then, autofire erupts from your and Johnathan's flank, shredding her limp body as well as that of the child's! *
<GM> * Both go down in a bloody heap of flesh and bone. *
<Nova> ((Jesus..))
<[VeseN]> ((cooooold))
<Nova> ((no, psychotic))
<GM> * Johan, you dunno if you hit anything with your autofire, as you are mostly firing blind through partial cover in a smokey hallway. *
<GM> * Johnathan, you dunno if you blew anyone up with your grenade. *
<GM> * Nova, you hurt bad, but you can move -- and know how badly your teammates have killed up a woman and young boy. Your insides feel like hammered shit. *
  • Johan starts to proceed forward, with caution, to see what damage was done.
<Johnathan> "Nova, are you OK?"
<Nova> "NO, but we must finish this... She was running to a door, probably where her husband is, let's go!"
  • Nova presses against the wall and stands.
  • Johnathan readies his assault rifle and heads through the door
  • Nova follows John.
<GM> * Nova: You stand up. *
<GM> * Taurno lays there on the ground, face down, not moving and likely dead or crippled. The geisha beside him screams and cries in the corner. *
<GM> * You all hear autofire from out front. Johan, you're closest to the noise. *
<Nova> "Johan, take care of that firing."
<Johan> ((vhat do i see?))
<GM> * You see the ruined, burning front of the interior to the house, as well as a pile of burning gas tanker truck that's crashed through it... you gonna go to a window or something? *
<Johan> ((can i just open up at the general direction of the firing?))
<GM> * You probably won't hit anything. TN is blind fire at moderate ranges. EXTREMELY HIGH TN'S....And you dunno who's shooting at who out front. *
  • Johan moves to a window.
<GM> * Johan goes to a window (RED RING). *
<GM> * Johan, out front (WEsT BY MAP) you see two goons firing at Anne Marie, who's hiding behind her car and returning fire. *
  • Johan opens fire on the goons.

<GM> * Roll Johan. *
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 2 5 1 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 5 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 2 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 3 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 2 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 2 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 5 1 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 11 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johan, you open fire from your windowed vantage and send dirt and grass flying through the air as you rake the ground at the two men's feet. *
<GM> * They scramble to the sides, away from one another. *
  • Johnathan keeps going through the door that the woman was gonna go through.
<GM> * Nova and Johnathan run to the side of the house and out a small doorway (southside, YELLOW LINE). *
<GM> * You're now both in the yard next to the shed. (LARGER MAP) *
  • Johnathan looks for a target to shoot.
<GM> * John and Nova, you're on the side of the house. John faces the back yard, Nova the front. *
  • Johnathan looks for anything he can to shoot (Low light vision)
<GM> * Nova, you see one goon backpedaling on the front lawn. *
  • Johan opens fire on the goons AGAIN!!.
  • Nova shoots him.

<GM> * Roll Johan. *
<Johan> !dice
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 2 10 4 5 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 3 4 3 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 3 1 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 4 3 2 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 8 5 4 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> !dice 3
<SR-Dice> Johan rolled -+ 1 5 1 +- Succes -> 0
<Johan> ((just going for 5 shots this time))

<GM> * Roll Nova. *

<Nova> !dice 14 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 16 1 1 2 2 1 3 5 3 2 11 3 4 +- Succes -> 2
<Nova> !dice 8 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 1 4 7 3 5 5 1 5 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * Johan, you open fire on one fleeing Yakuza goon and see him jerk and spasm bloodily as the ground is thrown into turmoil underneath him. *

<GM> !diced 7 8
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 10 5 5 4 4 2 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !diced 7 8
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 3 2 9 5 2 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !diced 7 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 3 5 2 1 2 2 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !diced 7 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 5 5 5 2 5 4 +- Succes -> 4

<GM> * Nova, you fire at the man backpedaling on your side of the estate and see him spin around in a 260, coming about facing you. *
  • Nova drops to the ground.
<GM> * Nova: You drop prone. *
<GM> * The jap stumbles a bit. *


<GM> * Roll perception, Johnathan. *
<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 3 4 3 2 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, roll perception. *

<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 11 5 4 4 5 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, you see two forms moving out the back door of the house (EAST SIDE). *

<GM> !dice 8 8
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 5 4 4 1 8 4 2 3 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 8 8
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 5 2 5 7 2 5 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * The jap goon out front opens fire. *
<Nova> ((at me?))
<GM> * Nope, but in your direction... *
<GM> * Johnathan, roll resistance. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 5 3 5 3 3 4 2 10 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova: You dive to the ground after firing on the Yak in the front yard (WEST)...Johnathan takes the bullet meant for YOU in his back. *
<GM> * John, you start firing at the men in the rear (EAST) when you're blown into the doorway. You bounce off one frame and crash into the other. *
<GM> * L wound. *
<GM> * Nova: I suppose you shoot the jap? *
  • Nova keeps firing at his target.

<Nova> !dice 7 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 4 4 4 5 4 3 11 +- Succes -> 1
<Nova> !dice 7 7
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 3 1 3 3 4 3 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, you remember your CO's infamous words: "COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SURVIVAL IN COMBAT!" *
<GM> * The japanese goon out front (WEST) goes down like a sack of bricks as he catches Nova's round in the throat, sputtering and spraying arterial blood. *
  • Nova gets up to his knees and looks around.
<GM> * Johnathan: You got shot in the back, and fell into the doorframe. You're on the side of the house outside a secret side door (YELLOW LINE), next to the shack. *
<GM> * You saw two figures running out the BACK DOOR of the house. *
<GM> * On a compass rose, you're south, they're east. Consult the bitmap. *
  • Johnathan YELLS, "THEY WENT OUT THE BACK!! STOP THEM!!!!!!!!!"
<GM> * Nova, Johnathan yells. You may both act. *
  • Johnathan levels his assault rifle to shoots them.
  • Nova reacts, gets up and runs to the back of the house, close to the wall.
<GM> * They run out a door and into the back lawn. *
  • Johnathan fires 2 bursts at one figure.
<GM> * Johnathan, you can't see anyone anymore, you lost your shot when you got hit. *
<GM> * Nova takes off running. *
<GM> * Nova, are you going around the corner full body or peeking? *
  • Nova stops at the eastern corner, and then takes a peek, aiming his gun along the back wall of the building.
<GM> * Nova: You peek and see two shapes, one standing on the other's shoulder, moving over the rear wall of the property. *
  • Nova shoots the one getting over, then moves back to take cover.
<GM> * Two or one aimed? *
<Nova> ((1, aimed, It must be the mark))
<Nova> ?new cpool?
<GM> * Yes. *

<Nova> !dice 14 6
<SR-Dice> Nova rolled -+ 2 5 2 3 3 8 2 2 4 4 2 5 4 5 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 1
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 +- Succes -> 0

  • Johnathan runs in the direction they went.
<GM> * John, through the house or following Nova? *
<Johnathan> (house))
<GM> #BLAM#

<GM> !dice 8 5
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 1 4 1 3 2 4 2 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova: The man who was climbing screams and falls back off the other man's shoulders. *
  • Nova hides back behind the corner.
<GM> * The standing man spins and returns fire in your direction. *

<GM> !dice 9 10
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 13 3 2 3 1 4 9 4 +- Succes -> 1
<GM> !dice 9 10
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 11 9 3 4 1 3 3 2 3 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * ... *
  • GM blinks. *
<GM> * Nova, you pull back behind the side of the house, taking full cover from the goon as he opens fire. *
  • Nova waits a few second before making a second firing attempt...
<GM> * The wall next to you rattles and debris flies into your face as it's pelted with autofire and you AMAZINGLY take a round in the knee. *
<GM> * You go down hard, like a sack of bricks. *
<GM> * 9S *
<GM> ((how the FUCK did my NPC succeed on that roll TWICE...))
<GM> * Elf: you're laying on the ground with your knee in a fucking assload of pain. *
  • Nova lays on his back for a while, holding his knee.
<GM> * Nova, no blood. *
<Nova> ?broken?
<GM> * You dunno. *
<GM> * It's beginning to swell.. *
<Nova> ?can I move my leg?
<GM> * No. *
  • Johnathan runs through the house to try catch up or cut off the fleeing people.
<GM> * Johnathan, you burst through the open back door (EAST, big map) and see one of the two men firing at the SE corner of the house. *
  • Johnathan unloads 2 bursts at the guy.
<GM> * Roll them bones, Johnny boy. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 4 1 3 2 5 4 3 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 1 3 3 1 4 2 4 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * John, I suggest you KP your second shot. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 1 3 2 5 5 5 4 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 12 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 2 3 2 17 3 4 5 2 8 2 3 9 +- Succes -> 3
<GM> !dice 12 6
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 11 4 4 1 5 1 4 2 4 2 1 +- Succes -> 1

<GM> * John: You blast the yabo, throwing him back into the perimeter wall. He lays down on the trigger as he's blown back. *

<GM> !dice 6 12
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 2 7 4 5 +- Succes -> 0
<GM> !dice 6 12
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 4 2 1 5 5 2 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Roll John. *
<GM> * Once more. *

<Johnathan> !dice 8
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 3 4 5 5 3 2 5 1 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * You fire two bursts into the bodyguard, throwing him into the exterior grounds wall; his SMG whipping around towards you as he lays down on the trigger -- sending hot lead death all over the area around you. The doorframe and floor get chewed up by round after round. *
<GM> * The final burst from your assault rifle rakes up his chest and puts a hole in his head. *
<GM> * He slumps to the ground, his SMG going silent. *
  • Johnathan starts running again, looking around for more targets.
<GM> * The second man next to the dead goon is scrambling to his feet and running towards the northern section of the wall (REAR of the property). *
  • Johnathan fires 2 bursts at him.
  • Nova draws on his will to live power supply and struggles to get up.

<Johnathan> !dice 7
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 2 3 2 1 4 3 5 +- Succes -> 0
<Johnathan> !dice 6
<SR-Dice> Johnathan rolled -+ 9 2 9 2 3 3 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Nova, you use the side of the house as a brace and gimp to your feet. *

<GM> !dice 8 7
<SR-Dice> GM rolled -+ 3 4 2 5 5 3 2 4 +- Succes -> 0

<GM> * Johnathan, you lead the running target and squeeze off two bursts. He stumbles and falls with a yelp. *
<Nova> "JOHN!"
<Johnathan> "WHAT!"
<Nova> "I got hit! Bring the van here when you're finished!"
  • Johnathan races up towards the target, rifle ready to fire again if he moves.
<GM> * He's crawling along the ground. *
<GM> * As you come up on him he looks up at you in terror. *
<Johnathan> ?the mark?
<GM> * It's Tetsuo Mashimoto, the son of Oyabun Hiro Mashimoto and your target... *
<GM> * "No...please..." *
<Nova> "Shoot him and get the fraggin' van!"
<Johnathan> "It's a job... you're the target... we all die sometime."
  • Johnathan pulls the trigger
<GM> * His face caves in with a spray of blood and grey matter. *
  • Johnathan pulls out his knife, cuts off one of Tetsuo's fingers as proof of job done, and runs to get the van.
<GM> * You let your assault rifle drop you your side as the sling catches, and then draw your knife... *
<GM> * You want his remaining ear as well? *
  • Johnathan brings the van around to pick up Nova.
<GM> * Johnathan: You saw off one of Tetsuo's digits and go get the van. *
  • Nova keeps alert for hostiles.
<GM> * Nova: Johnathan brings the van around. *
  • Johnathan helps Nova into the van.
  • Nova let's John help him and lays on his back in the van.
<Johnathan> "I guess you wanna see Patch?"
<Nova> "Yeah, fast."
  • Johnathan gets in and drives, yelling to the others, "JOBS DONE! EVACUATE!"
<GM> * Johan yells across the yard: "Vhat are ve doin'k now?" *
<GM> ((you kids REALLY need to learn the value of commlinks))
  • Nova lays in the van hoping John will drive him to safety
  • Johnathan floors it out of the grounds and slows to the speed limit until we get several miles away
<GM> * Johan rides up on his bike. *
<GM> * "Dat's eet?! CRAAAAHHHP!" *
  • Johnathan heads into Redmond to Patch's clinic.
<GM> * You all leave. Johan on his bike and Anne-Marie in her now swiss-cheesed Westwind. *
<GM> * You all hear a familiar WHUB WHUB WHUB WHUB'ing as you clear the lot. *
<Johnathan> "FUCK!"
<Nova> "You said it."
  • Johnathan heads down the road.
<GM> * A spotlight paints your van in harsh lighting. *
  • Johnathan drives, flooring it.
<GM> * Then it is gone. *
<GM> * Nova, you see the light shifting to the house. *
  • Johnathan watches the speedo reach 60...
<Johnathan> ((we are hauling now))
<GM> * Johnathan: The van starts to rattle. You're at 60mph down a residential in a hijacked barrens salevan that probably hasn't seen an oilchange in 8 years... *
  • Johnathan slows down now.
  • Johnathan takes several deep breaths and relaxes a little.
<GM> * Nova, as John crests a hill, from the back windows you see the spotlighting chopper land behind the house you all just exited from. *
  • Johnathan slows to 35.
<GM> * Where to? *
<Johnathan> (Patch's)
  • Nova ignores the chopper, knowing the job is completed...



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ PATCH'S CLINIC ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<GM> * You all drive to the clinic, follow
ing John's lead, and arriving at 2:14am. *
<Nova> ((wait, we left Taunro unconcious there?))
<Johnathan> ((far as I know))
<GM> * Or dead. *
<Johnathan> ((I didn't check))
  • Johnathan gets out and runs to get a gourney.
<GM> * You all arrive at Patch's and get Nova inside expediently. *
<GM> * "Won't you people ever let me sleep?!" laments Patch, the over-worked streetdoc. *
<Johnathan> "Sorry, Patch, but this comes with the Job."
<Nova> "I HATE this job if you asked me.."
<GM> * Johan says, "Vhat eez zis place?" *
  • Johnathan goes to make a call.
<Nova> "John, remember Rosebud, your ID is rosebud."
<Nova> ((never underestimate the power of friends and relations))
<GM> * Nova, Patch puts you on a table and starts to tear at your armor and clothing with a pair of dikote medical scissors... *
  • Nova lets him work.
<Nova> "The knee is most important."
<GM> * Patch: "Hmmm..." *

. . .

<GM> * Johnathan, you're in the lobby with Anne and Johan. *
  • Johnathan makes a call to the Johnson saying, "The Job's done..and where shall we meet for payment?
<GM> * You get an answer from the bald man saying that he'll contact you tomorrow morning. *
<Johnathan> ((ok))
<GM> * Johnathan, you realize Jordan's not with you guys. *
<Johnathan> "Great.... we are missing 2 members now, although 1 of them we can do without."
<Johnathan> "Either of you see where Jordan went?"
<GM> * Anne speaks up, "I took care of Jordan." *
<Johnathan> "Um... ok.."
<GM> * AnneMarie: "He was double-crossing us...Feeding our information to the Yakuza." *
<Johnathan> "Well, if we work this right we can split an extra 30G between the 4 of us now."

. . .

<GM> * You get the call and go to the meeting the next morning. *
<Nova> ?my condition?
<GM> * Still pretty bad. *
<GM> * Nova, you can attend on crutches if you like. *
<Nova> ((I will go with them))
<GM> ((you guys are fucking lucky, the truck threw everything into chaos...))
<GM> (( they had 6 armed guards on the grounds with 2 dogs))
<Nova> ((and I thought it would be a bad idea))
<GM> ((it WAS))
<GM> ((don't ever try that shit again!))
<Nova> ((I wouldn't, trust me))
<Johnathan> ((yeah lol I was thinkg about us getting shot many times before even getting near the house))



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ CAPO DON MISIANO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<GM> * Capo Misiano greets you all as he sits next to his fireplace. *
<Johnathan> "Greetings Sir. We completed the Job as stated"
<GM> * "So it is done?" *
  • Johnathan takes the finger out of his pocket
<Johnathan> "If you want proof, I took this before we left."
  • Nova looks intently at John..
<GM> * "..." *
<GM> * "Leave it on my desk." *
  • Johnathan places it on his desk
<Nova> "You're taking souvenirs?"
<Johnathan> "No, just proof."
<GM> * Misiano: "His wife and child?" *
<Nova> "Dead."
<GM> * He looks at you, Nova. "I see." *
<Johnathan> "Unavoidable, Sir."
<GM> * "...I'm sure." *
<GM> * You can't tell whether he's convinced or not, or if he even cares. *
<GM> * "And where are Taurno and Jordan?" *
<GM> * AnneMarie speaks up, "Taken care of." *
  • Nova stays silent as to Tauro's state.
<GM> * He nods. "Very well." *
<GM> * Capo Misiano wheels to his desk and reaches into a drawer. *
<GM> * He produces 4 credsticks, and hands one to each of you. *
  • Johnathan takes the credstick
<GM> * Johan intones, "Zhank you, ser." *
  • Nova balances on his good leg and takes the cred
<GM> * The certified stick's readout says "15,000¥" *
<Johnathan> "Thank you, Sir. If you ever need our services again, you know where to contact us."
<GM> * He chuckles. *
<GM> * "It's you who may need my services again, Mister Johnathan." *
<Johnathan> "Quite Possible, Sir."
<GM> * Capo Misiano: "...You may go now." *
  • Johnathan nods and turns towards the door.
<GM> * "Miss Anne-Marie, you may stay." *
  • Nova makes out the door
  • Johnathan heads out the door
<GM> * Anne begins talking to the old man as the three of you leave. *
<GM> * Johan: "Vell, zees is goot! Eye love gettink paid, jah!" *
<Nova> "Whatever.."
<Johnathan> "Need a ride anywhere Nova, before we part ways again til next time? ....And you owe me a bit of Cred as well"
<Nova> "I owe many people, wait... I'll have to count it.."
<GM> * Johan: "Don't ever try to zhoot me again, Novah...Or neckzt time you may not bve az lucky, yah?" *
<GM> * The ork chuckles harshly. *
<Nova> "It wasn't luck; or at least not mine.."
<GM> * He continues laughing and leaves, going to his motorbike and taking off. *
<Nova> <whisp> "Psycho."
<Nova> ((okay, what are my bills with my StreetDocs?))
<GM> * You owe Meat 10,000. *
<GM> * You owe Patch 5,000 *
<Nova> ((great, so I'm back to nothing..))
<GM> ((lol, apparently))
<Johnathan> ((you gotta up the payouts GM.... we want the 30 G's from Taunro and jordan))
<GM> ((Anne got those, suckers! she was the Capo's watchdog))
<Nova> "John, I will have to ask you for some time to pay you up..."
<Johnathan> "Nova, I trust you... plus if ya don't pay up and die before then, I'll just take your stuff; so it all works out."


``


<GM> ((jack and jordan started double crossing your asses from the beginning))
<GM> ((nova got a call with generic info))
<GM> ((Anne got specific people to watch))
<Nova> ((I knew Jack was going to wreck this))
<Nova> ((I figured by his rush))
<Nova> ((I even thought he called them and told them we were coming))
<GM> ((he sure did...))
<GM> ((originally jack and jordan were in on it...when jack left, jordan said he'd still go along with their plan))
<GM> so he became the sole double crosser
<GM> jordan was
<GM> at the coffee house
<GM> when he went to change armor
<GM> but marie capped him
<GM> in the back of the head
<GM> in fact
<Johnathan> ((cool lol))
<GM> anne WAS going to kill all of you
<GM> one at a time
<Nova> ((ALL?!))
<GM> when she could
<GM> yep
<Nova> ((why all?))
<GM> because you all were stupid and pissed her off
<Johnathan> ((lol sheesh))
<GM> and then she;'s have made.....
<GM> 90 grand
<Nova> ((fuck..))
<GM> and she would';ve probably succeeded too
<Johnathan> ((so I get my 15,000 - 8000 to Al + a dinner date ...... ))
<GM> lol
<GM> John's gonna get booty pumped...
<Nova> ((I don't really think she would have killed me, I talked to her by her car, in a SMART way ;P ))
<GM> maybe
<GM> you'd have been the only one though
<GM> in msg, you were the only one she was talking about NOT killing
<Johnathan> ((oh well))
<Nova> ((Next time I'll be forcing my mind with real threats))
<Johnathan> ((I lived another day with only a L wound))
<GM> lucky
<GM> Nova, your knee will be fine
<GM> it caught a ricochet
<GM> ...never let taurno plan again
<GM> EVER
<GM> he watches too much anime. you guys got so lucky
<GM> i sleep now yes
<Nova> goodnight

<GM> * KARMA CHAMELEON! *
<GM> John....4
<GM> Nova...4
<GM> Nova
<GM> you're learning to think
<GM> i'm very proud

      • GM is now known as SuperFly`
<Nova> ((hehhe.. yeah, trying my best, goodnight))
<SuperFly`> all it took was beating you up all the time
<Johnathan> I am learning to shoot and not think lol
<SuperFly`> yeah john
<Johnathan> I'll try better next time
<SuperFly`> what the hell is all the "next target" crap
<SuperFly`> you're like robocop running around in there
      • SR-Dice (thesuperfl@a66b91n67client123.hawaii.rr.com) Quit (Quit)
<SuperFly`> Z
<SuperFly`> Zzzzzzz
<Johnathan> my guy doesn't know how to do much other then shoot almost any weapon
      • Nova is now known as Therror
<Therror> goodnight Super
      • Johnathan is now known as Ash</li></ul></ul></ul>&lt;Ash> anyways yeah I need sleep too it's 6:15am here
        <Therror> I'm off to sleep too
        • Therror away
        <SuperFly`> john\
        <SuperFly`> we'll rp your date with al later
        <Therror> LOOL
        <Ash``> lol ok
        <SuperFly`> when you get slipped a roofie...
        <Ash``> should be interesting and mentally damaging
        <Ash``> maybe he'll become a level 2 contact for that lol
        <Ash``> anyways talk to ya later
        <Ash``> sleep


        ``


            • Ash`` (Ash_@h24-207-18-42.cst.dccnet.com) Quit (Quit)
            • Elaoniel_ (~ElaonielB@cl14.s63.depauw.edu) has joined #s-run
            • Elaoniel_ (~ElaonielB@cl14.s63.depauw.edu) has left #s-run
            • reaction| (fake@66.227.171.224) has joined #s-run
            • sarok|AFK is now known as sarok
            • AnneMarie (dfgdfg@MTL-ppp-152141.qc.sympatico.ca) Quit (Quit)
            • TakZzz is now known as Tak777
            • sarok is now known as sarok|ZzZ
            • JackKanga (~cybermess@66-108-246-54.nyc.rr.com) has joined #s-run
        <JackKanga> tak you back?
            • Therror (bisq_4_67@judasz.tp.biskupin.wroc.pl) Quit (Ping timeout)
        <Tak777> I am back
        <JackKanga> so what did you think of last night?
        • JackKanga WAS successful till Fly pulled a cheap shot
        <JackKanga> Goes to show, that he hates when things go against Odds . :0
        <JackKanga> tak, Quite Frankly, is there a spell that breaks people in half, no matter what they're made of?
        <JackKanga> I'm pretty sure, he would of had like a stove blow up on me, even If I survived the Spell.
        <JackKanga> there wasn't any way I was gonna be allowed to live :)
        <JackKanga> He kept Inkie Alive (beyond what the rolls allowed) at least 4 times
        <Tak777> Im reading the log
        <Tak777> its some funny shit
        <Tak777> what is your armour?
        <JackKanga> 8 Ballistic 5 Impact
        <Tak777> wow, thats some nice armour
        <JackKanga> I was Bone snapped.
        <JackKanga> through magic
        <Tak777> I dunno about that spell, Ill have to look it up in mits
        <JackKanga> I escaped a blown up truck, got past his Cyborg agents.. he had the woman turn into a witch because I wouldn't Ruthlessly kill everyone
        • JackKanga was sure the Man that we were after was NOT even home
        <JackKanga> which would mean that getting him after we just Blew up his home and slaughtered his family, very hard.
        <Tak777> yes, there is a spell that does that
        <Tak777> well, not that specific effect, but its called Slay or Slaughter
        <JackKanga> Ahh.. Slay works on Any target? even if he's more machine then man?
        <Tak777> yea
        <JackKanga> Ok. then
        <Tak777> but it has to be race specific
        <Tak777> Slay (human)
        <Tak777> slay (eastern dragon)
        <Tak777> slay (dog)
        <Tak777> shit like that
        <JackKanga> I was an Elf... was Nova an elf?
        <Tak777> i think so
        <JackKanga> ok then.
        <Tak777> gloom: Anne shot you in the head
        <Tak777> because you were a double crosser
        <Tak777> and she was hired to watch out
        <Tak777> Sak was gunna kill you all
        <Tak777> one by one
        <Tak777> both did
        <Gloomster> I know she was hired to watch me
        <Tak777> Nova, Jonathan and Johan
        <Gloomster> but I should have been able to cut her in half
        <JackKanga> Sakura was the doom agent?
        <Tak777> yea
        <JackKanga> Next run I'm making Miss Fireball.
        <JackKanga> Miss fireball, with 9D of Fireball magic ;)
        <Gloomster> but Josh likes to make sure my character is as retarded as possible
        <Tak777> and she woulda made out like a bandit!
        <Tak777> 90K
        <JackKanga> Well she would at least make sense that she lived
        <Tak777> y'all really coulda used some magic
        <Gloomster> why would she have got the money from other characters?
        <Tak777> hey, the run has a set price
        <Tak777> and if one person comes back, that person gets the cred
        <Gloomster> the price is 15k a person
        <Gloomster> he didn't say 90k for the group
        <Tak777> josh said 90K
        <JackKanga> Tak: i think I'd of suceeded Entirely by myself ;p
        <JackKanga> after I realized I'm a much better sniper. then just about everyone present
        <Gloomster> Josh said 15k a person
        <JackKanga> mmm.. yes.. Super sniper...
        <JackKanga> yes.. uh... MISS FIREBALL!
        <Tak777> [08:04] <GM> anne WAS going to kill all of you
        <Tak777> [08:04] <GM> one at a time
        <Tak777> [08:04] <Nova> ((ALL?!))
        <Tak777> [08:04] <GM> when she could
        <Tak777> [08:04] <GM> yep
        <Tak777> [08:04] <Nova> ((why all?))
        <Tak777> [08:04] <GM> because you all were stupid and pissed her off
        <Tak777> [08:04] <Johnathan> ((lol sheesh))
        <Tak777> [08:05] <GM> and then she;'s have made.....
        <Tak777> [08:05] <GM> 90 grand
        <Tak777> [08:05] <Nova> ((fuck..))
        <Gloomster> hmmm
        <Gloomster> Well, that's different, since she made a deal with the don
        <Tak777> if and when I gm sr
        <Gloomster> but I should have killed that bitch
        <Tak777> im going to make sure you fuckers are a team
        <Tak777> A TEAM




        Return to Chapter 04 -- House of Cards
Contributions to http://s-run.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2018 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world